Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by subholly2000, Jun 26, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. subholly2000

subholly2000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    Well my cb-6000, arrived yesterday, with-in an hour after opening the box i was locked into my device. we caught hell getting me into it even after being milked. i now have been locked for over 24 hours straight, well plus a few minutes, hard getting used to, sitting, walking, the way clothes fit different, peeing, eveything changed. Mistress is doing the coin flip meathod till she can come up with a good schedule. i did not get lucky tonight, so we will have to hope for tomorrow. pain is pleasure, and all i am here for is to pleasure her. till tomorrow, kissing heels holly

2. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    Well it takes a few days to get use to sitting...

When you'll wear the CB for a few weeks, after your release you'll want to go back in... so much pleasure.

3. subholly2000

Local Time:
  4. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    Hi subholly2000 congradulations on your CB6K I have been wearing CBs for about 3 years now and I have gotten used to all of the things you mentioned. It takes time and it will be hard for a while but like petite salope said that after your first realese you will want it back on it is addicting. well enjoy yourself and take care.

5. subholly2000

Local Time:
    Update

well it is now 5 days into my new chastity life, it has been a bitter sweet few days, lots to get used to, we got the fit fairly well the first go around but Mistress decided she wanted to try a smaller size ring Saturday since i was doing so well with the one i had been wearing, i thought the smaller ring would be torture, but to my surprizeit actually fit better. i was hopeing for release when she changed rings, but i was wrong. she bound me down across the table with legs spread wide and tied off to the table legs, and arms tied off the same way, after teaseing me for a few minutes she layed a rag of ice to my privates and shrunk me back down and back into prison. she told me the coin wasnt in my favor yet. while in postion sheflogged me for a while then had me pleasure her as she mounted up to my face from the front. thought i would share my update. thanks for reading

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds wonderful! Enjoy!

mikecb

7. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    mmmm...very nice!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice