Locked and UNloaded

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by maturemetal'sBoss, Jul 13, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. maturemetal'sBoss

maturemetal'sBoss Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:58 AM
    If you are locked and not told to cum, isn't wrong to take it upon yourself to pleasure yourself!!! This evening all was going great really into everything, and he took it upon himself to cum all over me while he was still locked up. Needless to say, I was NOT happy :mad0214:and what did I get out of it, NOTHING. He is the one who got me into this and started me here in the mansion. I asked him if he reads the threads he sends me. I think we need a refresher in reading and comprehension. Isn't the whole purpose of being locked to prevent this situation? All I got was I'm sorry. Well newsflash it will take LOTS more than an I'm sorry. He was told to clean up and shave because he will be in it for a looooong time now. I don't think he realized how mad I was and still am!!! If you did that, what would happen to you?????

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    i would get a good beating!

3. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    If dollyanne understands correctly, he was able to cum while still in the chastity device. This is amazing as dollyanne thought she was the only one here able to do this. Dolly can do this after about a week of "build-up" through rubbing her nipples, though it takes some effort. In dollyanne's case, it appears that the chastity--a cb-2000--is a little too long, though it is only about 2". That still enables dollyanne to get a half erection in the device, thereby enabling a certain amount of self pleasuring. If the device were shortened--say to a 1/4 to 1/3 of a full erection, dollyanne doesn't know, but speculates that it might prevent this ability to cum inside it. If so, that would enable the device to prevent this situation. If not, then perhaps more is needed than the device alone, and perhaps a device is not needed at all. Locking up for an extended period of time would not prevent dolly from cumming after an appropriate build-up. Other measures would need to be taken such as corporeal or other punishment for the infraction.

Curtsey,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

4. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    I have only cum once in the device during anal sex but I was allowed to go as far as I could that time.

I can't speak for my Lady but I assume that a long time in the device would result. I would be beaten severely. The one time I came when instructed not too I was told I was pathetic and that I was to "get down there and finish what I f...ng started" She then referred to my "hair trigger" for the next week. The humiliation of that made me never want to cum when not allowed to again.

I am sure that there are a number of Mistresses here that will be able to help you in private with a suitable punishment/deterrent.

5. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    i agree with dolyanne: a shorter chastity device. Mistress has me wear the POI to prevent me from squirting, and has started piercing the hood of my sissy clit to prevent it even further. ::curtsey::

6. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    The boss did not mentions that it was caused by anal not by an improper fit of the cage. I was taking care of her and she had been doing some serious anal on me . I guess she got tired and let go of the dildo. I took over and the next thing you know I spewed. :confused0082: It was two weeks and I could not stop myself.:sad0123:

7. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    1:58 AM
    Mature Metal, since you were in control of the dildo at the time of orgasm, and she specifically told you not to cum; then surely you could feel it cumming and could have stopped stimulating yourself in time.

Mature Metal's Boss, I suggest that on top of whatever other punishment you deicde on, that his only release for the next few times be gurly anal ones. That should remind him a little about how important his penis is in the big scheme of things.

8. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    My wife loves to use a strapon on me, and gets off every time she does. I've oozed cum almost every time, but never orgasmed. She tells me to go ahead and orgasm, but so far I've been unable to. I wish I could though, as she said I could cum all I want while she is using her strapon!

9. maturemetal

Local Time:
    Thanks for the sugestions. I asked the Boss if she liked any of the ideas and she said "No, you like all of that." I think I'm in for a long lock up period.:sad0020:

10. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think what is needed here is a show of devotion. I'm not sure what that should be without a great deal more insight into what pleases your Boss, mature metal. I think it would have to involve great effort on your part - perhaps something that re-establishes the proper pecking order in your home - the Boss always comes first - ALWAYS!

11. maturemetal

Local Time:
    Thank you miss D I am willing to do anything. I just don't know what that thing is.

12. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    if i came while in my cb i would be made to lick it up and keep lock for long time after
    i would have to earn my way out
    please my KH to no ends performing oral any time she wish

13. maturemetal

Local Time:
    I am not sure if she is keeping up with this. But I don't like liking it up but I do like being forced to. Strange HUH. I enjoy taking care of her and she knows that any time she want me to I will. That is the problem she wants to find something I don't enjoy at all.

Maybe eating Peas. I don't like them. I have told her to take anything I like and force me to do it in excess. Too much of a good thing. like wearing a plug for a very long time.

14. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    Sorry for the delay in adding this but I did here a great punishment earlier.

Tell him to write down the names and numbers of all the contacts in his mobile phone. Then take the phone and delete all the contacts. Then tell him to put them all back in the phone. Repeat as necessary. Very annoying (and hard on the thumb) after 3 or 4 times I would assume.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice