Lancelot with belt?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by hardbodysub, Apr 27, 2015.

1. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    I could swear that I recently read about the Lancelot Deluxe (chain mail penis cage) with a waist band added, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Googled and searched everywhere I could imagine, and all I could find is the Fetish Felix CS-700 http://www.fetisch-felix.de/shop/pr....html/XTCsid/e7823f7bdc3d73967e4f8f68fe18dd26. It has a chain mail penis cage, but the belt looks cheaply made, and even has a screw head protruding on the inside. No real information on the grade of the metal used, either.

Is there and actual Lancelot device with a waist band, or is my memory playing tricks with me?

2. slave2YourNeeds

slave2YourNeeds New member

Internet Marketer
    South Hamilton, MA, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    This may be what you were looking for. Its called the CS-700 from Fetish-Felix.de. But to be honest with you one of the things that i don't like about this (and this is my opinion only based upon the photos because i have never used one or even seen one first hand) is that it does NOT have a ring opening at the tip to allow for cleaner, i.e. less messy, urination which is only found on the Lancelot Deluxe version.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice