Keyholder Jewelry Help

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by glupe, Oct 20, 2010.

1. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    I have been looking for the keyholder necklace that I could give my wife without any luck. Any help in finding it would be appreciated.

2. mistressB

mistressB Member

Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    I'm currently looking for a locket the key would fit in, but o like the key in the oval.

3. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    I looked for something similar before and there's a good selection here

http://www.thefind.com/jewelry/info-sterling-silver-key-necklace#page=1

4. mistressB

mistressB Member

Local Time:
    you would want the key to fit the lock though. Hmmmm. One of his old girlfriends designs jewellery.

:lol:

Mistress B

5. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    The pictures that are attached show the design. I have also seen this symbol in tattoos in pics. If I knew what the symbol was called, it might be easier to find. After looking through the key and heart necklaces, I have not been able to find it. I have checked a number of bdsm jewelry places, and other ones, but have been unsuccessful thus far:(.

6. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    I've been searching for a similar piece for quite a while. I actually decided to have something custom made. I was in contact with a jeweler and was having a locket made. It was a sterling silver, oval shaped locket. It had some flowers engraved on it. He was going to put that triskelion / BDSM symbol on the stems, in place of the flowers. It was an awesome idea. He intended to make a mold of it so that it could be repeated. He had gotten as far as casting the locket. I had pics of it and quite a few that he had taken during the casting process etc. It was really fascinating.

The process seemed to drag on for months. He'd promise me that he was going to make the molds next week and that would take MANY weeks, then it was going to be cast the following week, then it was going to be polished the following week....it seemed that NONE of his promised deadlines were being met. His deadlines would pass and I'd hear nothing from him. I'd give it a week and email him asking for an update. I'd get some excuse and a promise that it was going to be ready next week. We were something like 6 months into this project from the first contact to actually casting the locket. It was ready to be polished. I saw pics of the actual locket that he had cast. He promised me that it would be ready to ship "next week". That was about a month and a half ago. I quit hearing from him and he didn't respond to my last email.

I honestly don't know what happened. For whatever reason, he seemed to lose interest in the project. I don't know if he ran into unexpected problems with the locket or if he got too busy with other projects, but it appears that he is no longer working on this project. It's a shame too, because he had invested quite a bit of time into it, not to mention the cost associated with buying the locket to make the mold from and the silver that he used to cast my locket. I'm really disappointed. This was going to be a surprise gift for my mistress. I finally gave up and showed her what I had been working on...as well as the TONS and TONS of emails that I had exchanged with the jeweler. She was quite disappointed as well.

I still think that this would be a great idea.

What I'd REALLY love to find is a teardrop shaped locket that has one large BDSM symbol in the center of it, that is large enough to hold a key. Maybe someone will make something like that one day. I'd certainly think that there would be a market for it....at least here.

Good luck with your search and keep us posted if you find something!

7. scootz0112

scootz0112 New member

Local Time:
    too be honest i just went to argos and got mistress a cheap anklet she wears it all the time and when she walks bare foot you can hear the key and chain rattle . . . .

8. jnuts

jnuts Member

Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    My KH just ordered a Tiffany inspired key necklace that was fairly cheap. We wanted something symbolic but generic enough to not get a lot of questions.

9. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    what about your godess attatching your key to pieces like these

http://www.therimbastore.com/bodyjewelry.html :rolleyes:

10. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    BTW, does anyone have any of these, would love to know what your godess thinks of them.

11. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    Does anyone know where this necklace can be found?

12. Manteos Boy

Local Time:
    I researched the same thing and came up blank. Well, not completely. I did find a page....sorry, I can't locate it right now, but it said that that pendant was sold by the Millers....the manufacturers of the CB2000, and is no longer available. I don't know for sure if that is true, but I was not able to locate one and I SEARCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't be too specific rigt now, because I will possibly ruin the surprise of a Christmas gift, but I had something really creative made for my Mistress for Christmas. Things are pretty hectic around our house right now, with 2 kids and making Christmas preparations etc, so she probably will not see this post, but I don't want to risk it until after Christmas. One of us will post pics, details and contact information for the jeweler so that you can get one too. I think she suspects that I've had SOMETHING made for her along these lines, but does not know what, so that's about all I can say for now. :)

13. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds great, hope everything goes well on Saturday!!

14. Manteos Boy

Local Time:
    Everything went GREAT with the Pendant.

I wasn't sure what to do about posting about it, so I created a new thread, so people wouldn't have to read all the way to the bottom of this one to actually get to the result.

15. DviantTutor

DviantTutor New member

Local Time:
    I would be happy to help you out. I am the jeweler who made the key that was just posted. let me know what you would like.

DT / Richard

16. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    The first post in this section has a pendant that is elusive. Not sure what the issues are with making the same pendant (design issues, copyrights and all), but I really like that symbol to use with a necklace, or ear rings. Any chance you could make some up so we could purchase them? I know a number of folks have been interested.

17. DviantTutor

DviantTutor New member

Local Time:
    If enough people are interested I may do something similar, There is something very special about a one of a kind piece of jewelry especially when it symbolizes so much to those who commissioned it.

18. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    Just wanted to update this with a posting found searching for other things on the web where others are searching for it.

http://www.chastitylifestyle.com/chastity/index.php?option=com_copperminevis&Itemid=120&place=gallery&option=com_copperminevis&Itemid=120&place=displayimage&pos=-6322%3Cbr%20/%3E

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice