Just thinking

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Happy wifes matter, Mar 3, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    The longer I go without orgasom the bigger buzz I get. I feel more submissive and more fem. I always think if your wife is satisfied and there is a good amount of teasing and attention. Would there be a need for regular orgasoms ? It's just like any other aspect in life the chase is usually better than the kill. I so much enjoy going down on and servicing my wife and giving her orgasoms when ever she wants. We both stay horney all the time . Whenever we have regular sex we are both so excited that neither one of us lasts very long and after we have both cum we are both over the feeling for a while and it takes a while to get the feeling back. The longest I've went was a little less than a month and the orgasom was nothing compared to the feeling it was like getting there . Any thoughts ?

boisub likes this.
  2. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    We had a grate time this morning . She had her first orgasom with two vibrators . One on the inside one on her clit. It makes me so hot watching her masterbating while I'm locked . When she calmed down she started to get dressed and I asked if she was done . She said yes aren't you ? I said I hope not . I said I was hoping you were going to want sex . She unlocked me and got on top she had another orgasom very quickly . I was getting very close and asked her to make me wait another week. She slid off me and just slid back and forth until I calmed down some and then rode me to a third orgasom. Again I said please don't let me cum but I can't stop on my own. She rode me until I got close again and slid off me and got up. She let me lick her pussy for a little while before we got up to go shower. We washed each other and she got me good and hard in the shower again. I got out and locked back up. As I sit here to pee I look down at my panties and they are soaked with precum.So far she has been helpful to keep my buzz high and my balls full. She is and amazing woman !!

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice