Its here!

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by suzyserves, Jan 9, 2009.

1. suzyserves

suzyserves Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    Well,after a 41/2 month wait my #7 Lori's tube is here and installed!:evilgrin0010:The installation is quite a trick due to its much smaller size than the cb3k or 6k,but after some thought and the old stocking method,I'm pleased to say after 1hr.so far,so good!:happy0158:The craftsmanship is simply beautiful! From the pics. on her site and the few I"ve seen elsewhere it looked like Paulie starts with piece of round tubing,NOT! The cuff ring,cage & even the pa.pin are all cast from scratch,now I see why it takes Paulie days to make it! I also see why its crucial that the measurements be spot on,I took measurements several times over a week to see the ones that would repeat and those were the ones I went with.I"ve seen Ms.Lori get some bad press on this site,but My experience with her was excellent! Sometime over the next few days I'll ask Mistress to take some pics to share and I"ll keep everybody posted on my progress! Bye for now,Suzy

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    Congratulations!

mikecb

3. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    This sounds excellent, suzy! Finally, one that appears to be working without having to be sent back! From the picture on Mistress Lori's site it looks like it requires a P/A piercing. It will be interesting to hear how that works out. Dollyanne is looking forward to your pics and progress reports!

Huggs,
    :manga_bunny:
    dollyanne

4. tufun40s

tufun40s Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    Suzy, You must tell us after a week, how is the progress? Still happy with your fit?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice