It all started with 50 shades

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 100 Days or more, Jun 20, 2015.

1. 100 Days or more

100 Days or more Permanently locked since 1/1/2017

Director
    Oxfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    Well we needed to add some spark to our 25year marriage and having read 50 shades I took the plunge and suggested we reversed the role and controlled my chastity.
    For about 2 years we have played with using dice and 4 devices but I've not really worn them for any extended period of time and taken them off quite often. We'd use the dice to decide how long it stayed on or which device to use but this meant that 6 for a day out came up fairly frequently and I swapped the cage most days so it was fairly light hearted.
    I've been out more then in so far this year but felt something was missing so.....
    With 103 days to go until our anniversary in September I suggested we should notch it up a gear. I committed to being locked up for 103 days straight with a mere 72 hours being my allowance for free time (the extra 3 days built up the 72hour allowance). This may sound like a bit but I am waxed so that is 4 hours used as the therapist can't wax in the cage, I love to cycle and long distances and a cage don't really work although I'm surprised that I can cope with some shorter rides. As every hour counts so it comes off at the very last minute and goes straight back in again.
    Add to that some controls on my use of underwear, a weekly orgasm target for me to give my wife and some caning it should be fun.

I'll start another thread as a blog to keep you updated.

2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion. I am sure the guys will be interested to see how you are progressing in your quest. I hope you enjoy the site.

3. 100 Days or more

100 Days or more Permanently locked since 1/1/2017

Director
    Oxfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks well its still going ok this far.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice