Is there anyway to find old chats? Search feature?

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by ChastityShinyLeggingsPVC, Dec 17, 2022.

1. ChastityShinyLeggingsPVC

ChastityShinyLeggingsPVC Active member

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    2 days ago someone from GTHA messages me randomly 3x from 2 cites over in the chat box on the bottom right. I didn't know there was a chat box and it caught me off guard.
    I was in the middle of making a post on the forum, minimized the chat box, finished the post and went to reply to messages but instead of minimizing the chat box I somehow closed it. Cannot figure out who sent the messages now. It was a combo of letters and numbers in the name.
    Is there any history section here where I can see who it was that messaged me locally? Kind of a piss off when your looking for locals and a local random message happens and you can't figure out who it was.

Also is there anyway to search members by city to find locals only? Fetlife does not have member search but this isn't Fetlife.

Lastly, is there any way to disable the blue chat box at the bottom right to prevent similar occurrences in the future? Messages should be sent to the inbox.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    i dont think you can cos you have forgot the name of who sent it. but i think if you dont want to chat then you can close the chat box or you can make it so that nobody know you on here if you am let to do that. cos i am not let.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice