Is Michael Jackson really DEAD?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Petite Salope, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    What do you think??

I grew up listening to MJ and dancing on Thriller.

Sad day.

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    It is indeed a shock and loss to those of us who loved him. I too grew up with him, loved his music and his entertainment. I will never forget the Super Bowl Halftime show he did, We are the World, It was absolutly beautiful!
    No matter what he had done, or not done, been acused of, or labeled for, he was a Wonderful entertainer and I will truely miss him. His legacy will forever be in the music he loved so very much. :sad0137:

Mistress Michelle

3. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    I'm afraid it is true that this hugely talented but very troubled soul has passed on way too young.

It would be thrilling to learn that this is just a pre Comeback Tour "I am the Walrus" gesture.

May he rest in peace.

:cat:

4. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    with all the comparisons to the passing of elvis it has to be remembered that michael jackson wrote most of his songs and what an incredible range of music that was. He was surely a very lonely person but there were millions like myself of fans who would truly have loved to make his aquaintance. There will never be another michael jackson:confused0068:

5. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    An American success story. Born a pour black boy, died a rich white woman.
    But, although I never cared for his music, there was no denying his talent.

6. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    Very talented in deed and will be missed for sure. I am a huge fan of his music. While I do question some of his decisions there is no discrediting his talent.

Also lost was Farah Fawcett on the same day. It is sad her battle with cancer will be burried under Michael's death s they died on the same day. I still have a poster of her somewhere of her in a bathing suit on a beach. WOW!

7. boundmonkey

boundmonkey Junior Member

Local Time:
    Unrivalled genius.

8. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    xcitex2 iits a good job youve got that chastity device on if your going to thinking about farrah in her swimming costume.....................get down boy:anim_39:

9. Petite Salope

Local Time:
    I remember Michael mostly for its early songs.
    Beat it
    Billy jeans
    Thriller

And Farrah Fawcett will miss you... one of the original Angels from Charlie's Angels

10. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    Well, OK respect for his music we loved it as much as anyone here.
    But we're not ready to forget the freak he turned into. And we're NOT talking about his botched up nose job... It's not because the guy passed away that we should all declare him a saint just yet.

We are probably the most liberal persons in the world as far as sex is concerned. As long as it's safe and consensual. And we just think the late mister MJ was a predator loaded with money which made him think anything was allowed or he could get away with anything.

11. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    bathingcap my phone has been red hot all day with supposedly jokes about the guy, whether he was the pervert the media painted him as or just some mixed up chap who got some bits wrong he is dead and he has left three young children without a father and i think the jokes are very bad taste when they must be so sad for their loss.:confused0068:

12. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    I agree with allornowt. What ever your personal feelings for the man were, we all have to respect the loved ones he left behind. Personally, I grew up LOVING his music, his genius, and his moves. In my opinion, he seemed a very lonely, tormented soul. Rest in peace, Michael.

I also grew up watching Charlie's Angles and trying to mimic that beautiful mane of hair. What girl didn't? A beautiful face, an accomplished actress, and a courageous heart. She too will be greatly missed. Rest in peace, Farrah.

13. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Ms Linda its nice to know that at least in this world there is another person with some sympathy left in their hearts. i too felt so sorry to hear the sad news about farrah losing her battle against cancer. regards allornowt:anim_37:

14. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    The great thing about freedom of speech is that we're still allowed to make jokes. Otherwise one might as wel move to Teheran or hire a cave next to the evil bearded one in South Waziristan. Whether you like the jokes or not, find them distasteful or not is completely besides the point.

Think about this.

There's nothing offensive in this thread so far. I certainly don't think people should be modded for discussing some of the more controversial aspects of his life. While in death commentators do gloss over these issues, child molestation is not something to be ignored and we should not reconstruct the deceased in a way that pretends these controversies did not exist.

15. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    Don't bury your head in the sand is what I mean.

Peace folks, now wouldn't that be nice...

16. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    As i was always quite dissociated from both, MJ's music and person, i actually wanted to refrain from putting my two cents to the thread. Bathingcap's posts, however, made me worrying a bit. I find making jokes about a person who just died is utterly disrespectful and in any way inappropriate, no matter what one's personal opinion is or was. This is not restriction of the freedom of speech but just a matter of respect - if not to the peron himself but at least to the surviving dependants and those who treasured the person for whatever the reasn is.

Thanks Ms. Linda for reminding the loss of Farah Fewcett, who fought the nasty cancer for such a long time, only destined to lose the battle in the end. I had and still have a few close friends in the same situation and it always makes me sad seeing how helpless humans can be against such a horrible disease.

May them both rest in peace.

maid katrin

17. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    got it in a nutshell. there is no question about being grateful for freedom of speech etc its just as the previous person said bad taste is just bad taste, as far as i am aware there may have been accusations about the man but unlike other convicted peadophiles michael jackson was as far as i know found NOT GUILTY and as such everything that is implied has yet to be proved. to a lot of other people out there what we practice eg chastity and bondage etc is deemed weird and sick but if i were to drop dead tomorrow and all my skeletons were exposed or speculated about it would be my children and family i would feel bad about as they would be very hurt by the tittle tattle that would surely be spread.:scared0016:

18. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    Sure not guilty indeed I was waiting for that one hehe and OJ Simpson didn't kill Nicole Brown either. The jury said so Sir.

And I resent that you compare our sexual preferences (BDSM, chastity, etc etc) to those of the predatory child molestors. You're really making a huge jump there.
    Ah well, this is clearly not a forum to discuss anything outside of the chastity life. Let's go back to that. I'll auto-censor myself.

MJ you were the greatest, you made nice music, invented a funny dance, spent enough on lawyers and out of court settlements to feed the starving population of a small African country for a few years, and let's forget about the rest, let there be no controversy ...may he rest in peace, peace, now wouldn't that be nice.:character0180:

19. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    oh, and another thing, don't misunderstand me, I'm not looking for a confrontation here, nor do I want to offend anybody's feelings.
    I was just giving my opinion, and being controversial yeah, sure, that's the way I am. I'll admit to that. Controversy and the will to peacefully address and discuss each others differences and opinions are what makes us belong to the "free world" After having had the "opportunity" to spent more than 20 years of my life in several countries where freedom of speech is a one way ticket to some military dictator's or religious zealot's torture rooms... you would maybe feel a little bit freaked out also whenever someone tells you to shut up cause he/she doesn't like what you're saying. Just like the kids (or adults now) who fell victim to sexual predators will have mixed feelings, I'm sure, when they hear about the almost god-like status MJ suddenly gets by dying.

If it's the joke that offended, no worries, after I finish this reply, I'll delete it myself and even admit that it's bad taste cause it seems to be the general feeling here that it is.

Can we let it rest now ...
    I'm bored with it all.
    Famous last words Winston Churchill, statesman, d. January 24, 1965
    Before slipping into a coma. He died 9 days later.

20. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    Phew.................... have you ever thought about a career in politics bathingcap ? lets forget our differences and get back to chastity and bondage discussions i say.:anim_12:

21. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    there there keep your cool, nothing wrong with a healthy discussion. Must be possible don't you agree?
    But, exactly my idea, let's get back to what this forum is about. Let the lawyers and the ex wifes do the fighting over MJ's debts, fortune, kids, ...

Cheers and again: Can we let it rest now and get on with the really important stuff like me being in my neosteel since May 30 yeaaahh

22. Petite Salope

Local Time:
    How to please everyone? Hard to do it when nobody is thinking the same way, we are too different. Things that may not be accetable to some might be acceptable to others... As long as it doesn't start a fight.

Cheers to all

Sissy Cherry

@ Bathincap: Good luck with your Neosteel.

23. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    well done bathingcap any chance of seeing some snaps perhaps? whats the longest youve gone completely without removal at all? i ask because i have ordered a tollyboy belt and my wife thinks i can wear it indefinately when it arrives, i told her it needs breaking in but she thinks after that i will be in it more or less permanently.Possible?:confused0068:

24. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    Oh I can go for weeks without any problems now. I’m just in week number 4 now and my regime is a 23,9999/7 hehe.
    The agreement with the KH (my wife) is: out of the belt for a few minutes in the morning for cleaning. And out when we go to the gym although I did try the gym and it's perfectly possible to stay in the belt whilst running, weight lifting, doing abdos etc Thing is we're living in Asia in a very hot and humid environment so I sweat profusely and rash can be a problem. So in order to avoid chafing and rash which would give me an excuse to stay unlocked for a few days to let things heal, we prefer this procedure. So you could say that I'm locked 99,9 % of the time.
    The breaking in period is still not 100 % over so I still have to tweak left and right from time to time but we're almost there.
    For example I had lots of problems with my balls (sore and red after a few days) but it's getting much better now.
    And for your wife: get real!
    Steel belts are unforgiving, mean sons of bitches. And it takes a lot of getting used to. Before being permanently belted in the Neosteel I already had experience with steel belts (Carrara) wearing them in the evenings and at night. Impossible (weight, pinching, impossible to hide under a suit etc) to wear those belts 24/7.
    Well, even with my experience it took several weeks of getting used to and lots of tweaking, staying unlocked for a few days in order to let sore spots heal etc and a few moments where even we thought that it would be impossible to reach the ultimate goal: permanent chastity. But we did it.
    Consider this: steel belts are a big investment. If you order, go for the best. I wasted a lot of money before finally going to Neosteel. Have your measurements taken by a pro. Take your time getting used to the belt.
    And that will assure you're gonna have so much pleasure and excitement if you're really into 100 % inescapable chastity with real belts.
    Forget the plastic CB 3,4, 6 and what not. Nice toys but that's all they are. If you're into extreme chastity play go for steel

Bathingcaplovers

25. Petite Salope

Local Time:
    Thank you bathingcap for sharing your neosteel braking period experience. I'm saving to get one, a nice she-male belt.

I already have a CB6K but Mistress wants something more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice