Is Michael Jackson really DEAD?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Petite Salope, Jun 26, 2009.

1. ukaquanaut

ukaquanaut Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    Hi

I for one respect bathingcaps comments and his point of view, we have freedom of speech in western world and however over sensitive others are to a death such as MJ's he was no saint and I for one wont pretend for appearances sake he was, in life or death.

While I loved a lot of MJ's music I was appalled by his antics off stage.

His very public abuse of his own body was on show for everyone to see, hardly a shining role model and anyone who hangs their own child over balcony as if they intend to drop them, for a shock effect or otherwise deserves the title "whacko"..

I won’t miss him that’s for sure, he hasn't made any worthwhile music for the last 10 yrs at least and the MJ I was a fan off seemed to die about 1986 with that ridiculous skin face/nose process he and his sister went through. He was indeed in desperate need of a great deal of help.

I do worry for his kids, goodness know what sort of upbringing they have had closeted within the Jackson family machine, probably suffering the same fate as their dad with Joe Jackson looking to make a quick buck from whatever talent they have, just like he did to his own kids, look how they turned out, very sad.

I hope he finds more peace in death than he did in his life, it would be very sad if he could not rest in peace now.

Just a thought or two
    Jack.

2. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    I dont think anyone will ever know the complete truth about michael jackson and there is so much money to be made just by mentioning his name that one could easily be swayed by one person or anothers tales of what went on behind closed doors. As a child i grew up thinking that one day i might meet him as we were a similar age and become great friends and all through my youth he was there making music that i liked to listen to, its true that he did seem to court controversy after he reached a certain age and the more press he recieved the worse he seemed to become. I think in the end when all the shit hit the fan he was so used to his power and image that normal rules did not seem to apply to him and as has been proven throughout history absolute power does corrupt. I still like to think that as an englishman who abides by the rules myself that he was accused and then aquitted and in that sense he was innocent. We shall never really understand what made him tick or the reasons he changed like he did, but i for one will remember him for what he was in my mind a talented singer/songwriter nothing more.:scared0016:

3. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    just watched the live memorial service of michael jackson. No matter what your opinion was of the man what a moving service from his family and friends. The Charlie Chaplin song SMILE sung by his brother jermaine outstanding and so moving and also so nice to see the young welsh lad from britains got talent who apparently was invited to sing in michaels concerts in london but sadly wont now. Very moving and greatly missed by all his fans and i include myself in that group. RIP Michael:character0114:

4. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    one of my best friends was lucky enough to score a ticket. she lives in LA. amazing given that there were something like 1.6 million requests submitted. i eagerly await Her review.

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    I watched the memorial. I found it really touching.

6. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    like those that have gone before him...Elvis, Jimi, Janis, Howard Hughes, etc, there will always be controversy about their lives. but in all case there is no doubt in anyone's mind that their talent was a beacon that shined like the sun. he will be missed!!

7. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hear Hear, well put that man. he was human after all just like the rest of us with human frailties but he passed away too soon and now we will never know what future classics he may have been inspired to compose.:anim_37:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice