Iron Cell Cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by madaristar, Mar 2, 2023.

1. madaristar

madaristar Member

South Africa
    Local Time:
    2:44 AM
  2. spud18

spud18 Active member

Local Time:
    1:44 AM
    madaristar likes this.
  3. madaristar

madaristar Member

South Africa
    Local Time:
    Hi, thanks for the info, can I ask you a little more info. When you say uncomfortable, what do you mean by this? Is it uncomfortable in the ring size or the piece that sticks out behind the ring etc? I would have assumed it more difficult to pull out because of that same bit of the tube that extends back, similar to the holy trainer style? Just curious about these as it looks like a nice cage. Anyhow thanks so much for the info, really appreciated.

4. madaristar

madaristar Member

South Africa
    Local Time:
    IMG_20230425_164455_jMzMiyQw6d.jpeg IMG_20230425_164407_iuJaKl5p8Z.jpeg IMG_20230425_164353_jIuVp3AJ4H.jpeg IMG_20230425_164503_lxvqXvCa7E.jpeg IMG_20230425_164516_gMKC3pjq53.jpeg IMG_20230425_164451_8K99I69a4c.jpeg Update, I went ahead and ordered the steel version of the cage and will share my inital thoughts.

These are my intial thoughts after 3 days of wear. I absolutely love it.. with a few exceptions.
    The base ring fits similarly to the Holy Trainers, get one size bigger than usual as the tube section slides in past the back of ring slightly so your testicals need a bit of space to fit between tube and ring. So it's definitely snug and does feel very secure with the padlock and bulky metal section that locks. It also feels very secure in the way the tube is angled downwards it pushes things between the ball making it feel quite confined which I love, might fit differently in others. The lock and tube have a small amount of play so does make a slight clicking sound now and again so not 100% silent but still better than loose locks flapping around.
    The inside of mine at least is a little rough and not polished smooth so might need to try smooth it with a dremmel or something, other versions might be better.
    It takes a little bit of spit or lube to be able to get your penis all the way down the tube as the angle and slight roughness causes a little resistance, the same angle helps make it feel nice and confined.
    It Is heavy so will need a shoelace or strap to help keep it up in place.

All that being said it's for now my favorite cage I've tried and I've tried many. It's the most secure, comfortable cage I've tried. Will give it a few weeks to see if the rough inside causes any issue but if not then I may have found my perfect cage.

Oh while peeing is possible because of the opening at the tip the angle of the tube makes it difficult for me while standing. So it's a sit down situation.

5. nonamesissy

nonamesissy Active member

work at home
    virginia
    Local Time:
    8:44 PM
    waaaayyy too big for me!

6. madaristar

madaristar Member

South Africa
    Local Time:
    Okay well stick to what works for you.
    It's definitely bigger than a Nub which I normally use but not huge, the pictures make look bigger. It's not a discrete cage but it's really secure and I love that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice