"Invisible"... which is best

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by MrMTanner, Jul 13, 2012.

1. MrMTanner

MrMTanner Mrs F's Squid

Mid Michigan
    Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    Hello all,

Just another stupid "knewb" question...so many devices boast being discrete and invisible...sadly wearing a pair of baggy sweat pants isn't an option. I'm a "shirt n tie" kind of employee.. so hence my
    kind of device is best when wearing flat front dress pants shirt n tie and working for a company that is well staffed in the HR dept.

Looking forward to your advice?

M

2. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    I have a CB6000s which I wear under all types of clothing from jeans to dress pants to shorts and no one has ever indicated they are aware I have 'anything extra' there.

this includes stripping dowm to my briefs in the karate changing room (tho I usually try to stay turned away from folks) and all the time around the house with my 24 year old son still living at home who sees me l the time in all sorts of various dress. (and he is nosy and would ask - like he asked about my shaved legs one day)

YOU will know you have it on pf course and you may THINK everyone can see and notice but really most people aren't that busy analyzing other people's crotches!

deena

3. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    only full belts conceal much better ,, there is no bulky feeling ! for more info feel free to send me a P/M !! reg. GWENY

Attached Files:

4. MrMTanner

MrMTanner Mrs F's Squid

Mid Michigan
    Local Time:
    Maybe that is what I'm thinking...I know it's there so I'm sure it is as if I have a sign around my neck that says..."this guy is under lock n key"...ok I have to figure out a way to get through that. Working w clients everyday and new contacts and having that uneasy feeling really throws me off my game. Also, knowing they have me fast tracking for the next level within this company.

5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    It is mostly in your mind and its true how many times do you actually stare at someone elses crotch during normal day to day chatting. I wear my cs100 to work under trousers or jeans and have to sit and chat with residents every day sat close to them and no-one would know i am locked underneath my clothes in steel.

6. wireless slave

wireless slave New member

none
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    How about somthing like this http://tinyurl.com/cny539s well i like to know more about it, dont know if it make a lot of noise

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice