Intro from The Galchemist

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by galchemy, Sep 7, 2009.

1. galchemy

galchemy Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    Okay, Galchemy may be a hokey name, but I'm serious about the sense that I'm turning myself into something more valuable through experimentation with feminization. (Gal-alchemy, as it were.) Chastity is a cornerstone of that and I've been getting far more serious about chastity over the past months.

I purchased a CB-6000 a little over two months ago and find that I can wear it through the day just fine. Getting through the night and longer-term wear are a bit more challenging, though, but I'm working on both. (Purchased a KSD-G3 based on the review on EoV -- Hi, Tom! -- but it has not arrived yet.)

Honestly, I've been around in the on-line community for a while now, but I've learned that the number of women who really love and embrace the feminization of willing men is quite low. In order to remain true to myself while not scaring off potential friends, I'm engaging in a form of "constructive schizophrenia" by approaching the chastity/sissy community under cover of a new label. Same great-tasting product in a new box.

I found this place through Miss D's blog -- brain-meltingly wonderful blog that is! -- and have been trying to catch up on the experiment in delirium that Miss D is running on dollyanne and others. Poor dollyanne. Poor, lucky dollyanne! I'm looking forward to the conclusions.

Thanks so much for letting me join. I look forward to learning from all of you and posting my own experiences.

Sincerely,
    The Galchemist
    (http://galchemy.blogspot.com)

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:53 PM
    I'm so glad you posted your introduction, I've seen you lurking about!

I love the name, I think it's fabulous.

We hope you enjoy your time here, and please please tell us if you need anything.

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    Welcome :) :innocent0003:

mikecb

4. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion galchemy. Everyone needs someone in their lives - even sissys - maybe I should say, especially sissys (they tend towards the needy side). I think you are far better off being true to yourself and then, when you do find someone, they will accept you for what you are - or maybe She might even insist on a few added femming details...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice