Interesting experience at Post Office

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DeesHubby, Feb 4, 2012.

1. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    Had to make a trip to post office today to send a chastity device to Canada. The clerk, an attractive young lady, handed me a customs form and told me to describe the item in as much detail as possible to help speed things up through customs. I thought about putting something like locking device but decided to just put down it was a male chastity device. When she took the form, she looked me right in the eye and asked if it was metal, plastic or silicone. I told her silicone and she asked if the lock was with it. I told her no. She went about the rest of the paperwork without giving any indication she was the least bit shocked or surprised. When she got done, she handed me my receipt, smiled and told me to have a good day. The whole thing went like I was sending a birthday card. When I got home, I told my wife about it and she laughed at my discomfort and said she wondered if there wasn't maybe a key hanging around the young ladies neck since she seemed well versed in male chastity devices. Goes to show, you never know who might be sporting a device or even a key...

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    That's a good thought, having a postal worker holding someone's key. Lets just hope she doesn't go postal on him someday...
    Me Neosteel was labeled as a Metal fashion belt. Sounds less of an statement than your very honest description. Maybe more men are locked than we thing are..

Best wishes with getting it back with a key for the new lock, by the way it's in the mail!!!

Missy Tanya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice