Inescapable Ball Trap Device

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by steve lambert, Apr 13, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. steve lambert

steve lambert Member

Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    Hi all,

I have a Mature Metal Jailbird and like all ball trap devices I've tried I find it quite easy to pull out. I think I personally have an additional problem in that I can never get my 2nd testicle through an A ring that is tight enough for security.

I've slightly modified a piece of metal I had from a different device and this makes my Jailbird inescapable. My only concern is that it might restrict bloodflow too much. Having said that, a small cage prevents erections so maybe this isn't an issue?. I've attached some pictures and I'd be interested in your opinons on safety and anything else.

Thanks a lot

Attached Files:

2. permanentslave

Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    ouch!

this is just my opinion of course but i do see several negative issues. really nice craftsmanship though.

yeah, i can see how that's going to absolutely cause circulatory issues and probably will quickly wear the skin raw and eventually cut into your penis.

i prefer this piece over the other plastic custom made anti-pullout gadgets though simple due to it is metal, more ascetically pleasing but it needs to be made from actual surgical grade steel and to be super incredibly polished smooth. no edges.

lastly, you really need to start shaving that huge bush dude. LOL

3. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    Yes I agree with @Mistress_Sonia's_slave it looks like it could really do some damage in a short time.
    I cant imagine any thing like that working for continuous wear.
    As an example I have a very small abrasion I have just noticed on the underside of my penis that has been
    caused by rubbing on the bottom of the cage and the cage is really smooth so I would think that your device
    would not be practical.
    Also I think with any type of anti pull-out device like that you could always slide a shim under it so you could pull out
    if you really wanted to, and if that is the case why bother with it.
    I am going to get a PA for that exact reason.

Dianne.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice