Inaugural Post - Visiting my new mistress for the first time tomorrow

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Edwarduk__, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Edwarduk__

Edwarduk__ New member

Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    Hello world,

Tomorrow is an exciting day, heading to meet my mistress for the first time. Any advice?

Discussed all aspects of the FemDom life with her for an hour on the phone today, our backgrounds and my fetish to be pegged whilst being caged. She's got some serious plans...fingers crossed all runs smoothly tomorrow, it's a new dawn

Updates will follow..

Good to meet you all

E

SubVerity, spider203 and joe01 like this.
  2. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    Pegged while in chastity? Now that's the stuff dreams are made of.

Take it slow and don't be afraid to safeword if it gets too rough.

Other than that, please post later to let us know how it goes!

Undherlove and Edwarduk__ like this.
  3. Recliner12

Recliner12 Member

Machine operator
    Ireland
    Local Time:
    Hi Edwarduk, I'd love to hear about how you found your new mistress....and good luck

Edwarduk__ likes this.
  4. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sounds very interesting hope it goes well for you both !!!

Edwarduk__ likes this.
  5. M136532

M136532 Active member

Local Time:
    Good luck Edward,

I hope all your dreams become reality!

Please share your experience if your new Mistress permits.

6. Edwarduk__

Edwarduk__ New member

Local Time:
    So, two weeks in and i've seen mistress twice. I seriously cannot believe my luck, she's tall, tiny waist long legs and has DDs.

Our first session consisted of some light foot worship, followed by being locked in over a pommel horse her widening my ass with her fingers then pegging me with a 6 inch strap on, she also forced poppers down me to ensure i was loose. Whilst still strapped in she withdrew the cock, and proceeded to milk me with a vibrator (on the tip of my cock) and fingers in my ass. I have to say the feeling was phenomenal.

Before our second meeting I surprised her and let her cut loose on my credit card, apparently it got her pussy dripping which i've really pleased about, my cock was hard for hours and I must have jerked off six times at the thought of her spending £400 and treating herself.

On our second meeting she brought out a bigger strap on and used my slut hole, most embarrassingly she asked another mistress into the chamber whilst I was in a very compromising position (being fucked over the pommel horse) to grab the poppers and feed me them as they were just out of reach. The session finished with me being milked with a venus 2000, I blew everywhere.

I am in love with her and constantly crave the thought of eating her ass and pussy, maybe one day she'll extend that privilege....I can only hope, let's wait and see....

slave_m likes this.
  7. M136532

M136532 Active member

Local Time:
    Hi Edwarduk,

It sounds like youve been having fun!

I fell in love with a Mistress and heres how it went.

I met a mistress that had the same effect on me around 4 years ago. Me and my wife were having a rough patch (we wernt into chastity then). We wernt speaking and I decided to visit a Pro domme to get my fix once a month.

When I walked in the door Mistress was stunning, 6 foot tall with long black hair down to her bum. I fell in love with her as you have and after building a relationship she offered me to be her live in slave at her house.

I spoke to my wife and said things wernt working out and i needed some space. I starting dating the mistress and met her parents family etc.

The first thing she did when I moved in with her was give me a new name, i dont want to put it on here as I cant bring myself to write it.

Things were great for a short period but then it went downhill. She was very abusive (i was dumb to expect different). I had regular serious beatings for the smallest of errors, i was forced to eat only her vommit and piss for a week because i give my ex wife a lift to work wothout permission. I was threatened with not being allowed to see my son at weekends if I made the smallest of mistakes. She would have date nights with guys from the gym whilst I was kept in a tiny cage in her bedroom, i was sometimes locked in ther for upto 24 hours unable to move or get comfortable. She was friends with local gangsters were she lived and I had the threat of serious injury over my head the whole time. The constant fear of beatings from her (she was a previous kickboxer and doorwoman) was stressing to my mind and body and I lost most of my hair.

Some good things like being her footrest whilst she watched tv and getting to go for meals with her. Although she had a thing for forced eating and would make me eat a desert meant to feed 4-5 people all by myself and I wasnt allowed to be sick. Massaging her was another treat I enjoyed.

She wasnt into chastity and infact promoted masturbation, but I was told to learn to love the way she treated me and I had to masturbate whilst thinking of the abuse I was recieving

In the end I ran away and went back home, I was right to be scared as she sent her gangster friends after me and luckily for me got the wrong bloke and hospitalised him with life long injuries (unlucky for the poor guy). She was outside my house threatening my lovely kind wife. I rang the mistress and pleaded that my son missed me and needed me, she said I still had to visit her once a week so she could abuse me. After my wife taking me back I still had to betray her and go and be abused by this woman once per week at her dungeon, electrocuted, made to dress feminine although she knows i dont like it, once she attached heavy weights to my balls with clamps whilst I was bound and laughed as she kicked the weights to make them swing.I cried my eyes out, crying was always a mistake as it made her more sadistic.

I started making excuses and eventually managed to get away for good.

Im back with my wife and we are happy again since we found chastity and my wife punishes me with denial but its nothing compared to the life I could lf lived.

This is just my story but the thing that made me post was that you said you had fell in love with her. Be careful and dont rush in to quick.

8. MistressOfDesire

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    Im very sorry to hear about your horrific experience. You should have gone to the police immediately. Your ex mistress sounds like she needs to rot in hell after being severely tortured herself.

Some of us are good looking, nice people and genuine. Lucky for me I got blessed with all 3. Edward is a young batchelor, never married, no children and his mind is very clear. He came to me after several yaers of trying to get a true d/s relationship from of ex girlfriends. Some times you meet people who you have unbelievable chemistry with and there is a fire. I can count on one hand the number of people this has happened to me with in 8 years, and still have fingers left. We have lots to explore and build on but I can certainly see a good foundation to perhaps one day own him.

Any slave I own is treat with upmost respect and I give to them as they give to me, if not more. A good domme is caring, giving and most importantly understanding. I have done more for my one, owned Slave than any other mistress I know. He lives the life of luxury due to both of our efforts and hard team work. He sleeps in a luxury bed, eats good food, from a plate believe it or not, and drinks from a glass not a dog bowl. We go out nice places, I buy him clothes and dress him in what I decide for that season. He is always clean, well groomed and well looked after by me. In fact we do normal vanilla things 90% of the time and 10% is play at a guess. During this time of course everything is done in slave mistress mode as you would expect.

Why she would own you after such a short time is beyond me. I certainly wouldn't say yes to someone being my partner so soon, if you look at a d/s relationship as I do. I would only own a slave I connected with, that I could benefit their life and them mine. If we had a good friendship outside of the playroom.

I understand your concern for Edward falling "in love", but have you ever heard the saying love at first sight? My advice to you would be to not let your past ruin your future, or other people's. Rid your demons, let go of what was and let karma come back around. Trust me that woman will certainly end up in hell. If you still feel the burning desire to be submissive don't let this one bad experience put you off, I have had many bad people in my life do very bad things to me and sadly I cannot brand everyone the same or I would spend life alone and miserable.

I have spent many years reading this forum in my spare time as I adore chastity and men who desire it. Today after your comment I felt I could sit back and read no longer.

And as for you Edward, let's hope soon we can get you under lock and key! : )

Mistress Xx

Bertha, pinkynperky, Alek and 6 others like this.
  9. M136532

M136532 Active member

Local Time:
    Hi Mistressofdesire,

I must first apologize for writing my post without thinking of the offence it may cause the genuine Mistresses who use this site.

I believe you are correct in saying she was troubled and probably setup as a pro dom to find easily led, submissive people like myself to take advantage of. She wasnt a domme just an abuser.

Thank you for your words of reassurance and I now happily submit to my wife who took me back after my ordeal. This is when we found chastity and I aggreed to wear the device permanently. In a way im glad it didnt work out with the Evil mistress as I am back with the woman ive been with for 17 years and stronger than ever.

I do everything for her and she says chastity has made her the happiest she has ever been.

Good luck on your relationship, you do sound like a lovely woman and a real Mistress, and I apologize again if I did cause any offence.

10. Undherlove

Undherlove Member

Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    Nothing like your first few experiences to get you hooked.

Bertha likes this.
  11. Undherlove

Undherlove Member

Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    M136532, sorry about your experience. I had a similar experience. My bad experiencewas with one of ex-gf's. Met her through a friend, allowed her to move in with me because she took control of the sex, and would domme me. I was so only focused on the sex and with these new experiences of bdsm. I allowed her to treat me horribly, and not in any fun ways. Life happens, and learned a lot from my experience.

M136532 likes this.
  12. M136532

M136532 Active member

Local Time:
    Hi Undherlove,

Thank you for your words and glad to hear you used your bad experience positively.

My bond with my wife is stronger than ever so it has turned out well in the end.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice