In a cb6ks clone.

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by LockedUpDom, Nov 9, 2014.

1. LockedUpDom

LockedUpDom Member

Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    I had issues with a cheap metal one I bought, this one seems to work a lot better. There's no pain at all at the moment I do feel my problem is lack of stretchyness( <Is this even a word? Lol) in my sack, my ballc are kind of pushed up against the cage. I do like this one a bit more.

2. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    Some information about the devices would help. Is that a statement or a question? No offense intended, Welcome I am sort of new here as well.Do you have a good lubricant for the ring?

3. LockedUpDom

LockedUpDom Member

Local Time:
    Hey! Thanks for the reply. No real question here maybe a bit of paranoia, I'm a cb6k clone using the biggest ring. Might be a little small. I have to use the stocking method to pull my cock through to the tip but is snug after that.

It seems that I have issues with room when it comes to the rings. I'm told I just have big balls. A question I might have thow is do your balls stretched out over time wearing a cage?

4. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    I am not an expert at this, but I believe the answer to your question is yes. It (scrotum skin) does stretch. It sounds like you also need a good lubricant in the cage portion. I use baby oil for both the cage and ring. Possibly in need of a better lube for longer time while locked. You would know if the ring is too small by lack of circulation (turning bluish, and cold.)

5. LockedUpDom

LockedUpDom Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the lube suggestions! As far as circulation they do seem to drop a little I'm temperature but no bluish color. If I'm aroused it will start turning a purple but that usually subsides when I lose that feeling, no numbness either.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice