I am 28 she is 25

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Igor696, Jan 17, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Igor696

Igor696 New member

Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    Hello everyone, this is my very first post even though I have been reading this forum for a while. I am very glad to write my lines here and be a part of this world.

I'll tell you a few words about myself and my girlfriend. I am 28 and I moved from Ukraine to live in the USA 3 months ago. In Ukraine, I have a place to live, a dacha and a good income for life, but unfortunately you probably know what is happening there now. In general, now I'm starting life anew, but since I was 19 years old I tried to move to New York.
    And so, probably about 2 years ago, I began to notice myself that I like women who love control in relationships, I always found it exciting. But I always had girls of the opposite character, because I didn’t pay attention to control before. Time passed and I came to the point where I was introduced to chastity and how fun it is. Plunging deeper into this topic, I began to notice for myself that it brings me pleasure from reading or watching videos.

In January last year, I met a girl who, at first meetings, was very quiet and calm, even more shy. She had only one young man before me, who, according to her, wanted nothing from life, just an excuse to go with the flow. over time, she got tired of all this and she offered to part with him, explaining to him everything that she feels and sees in this relationship. She's 25 in a week. Time passed and I began to notice her habits of hidden control over me. (I am a nice tall guy, not thin and not fat, there were always pretty girls near me) Our first months she saw several of my friends and with whom I communicate, I saw in her that she was very jealous, although I did not give a reason. My girlfriend is not tall, but also very pretty and collects attention from others.

And so, I began to notice behind her, some phrases and behavior that I liked, namely a lot of questions about what I did with whom I was and what I was doing. For example, such "I would really like you to sit at home and never leave it" "I love it when you stand near the window and walk only with your eyes" "I want you to be only mine and this is in every sense." This behavior really caught me inside and I wanted to know what would happen next in our relationship.

Thank you for your attention, to be continued

1mlockedup likes this.
  2. Igor696

Igor696 New member

Local Time:
    Time passed and we moved in together with her, and one day when we watched a movie before going to bed, I asked her to take me by the balls, she did it without hesitation, but very carefully. After that moment, she began to take me by the balls more often, and even with a blowjob, she often holds on to them.

We communicate by messages and it was a new level for us. Her messages intensified in terms of control, and I jokingly told her that a “chastity belt” was created for people like you and sent a picture. By her response to my message, it was clear that she was familiar with this and the answer was so unexpected for me: “We must definitely try this.” I think anyone on this site knows what an exciting and watershed moment it was.

Thank you for your attention

3. Igor696

Igor696 New member

Local Time:
    Now fast forward to where we are now. I sent her a picture of a chastity belt about a month ago and we continued our usual conversation. A few days ago, I woke up from her messages where there was a video of a girl putting a belt on a guy, I was very surprised, but hiding my emotions, how much it aroused me, I wrote to her: “I think I know what to give you on March 8.” She replied that it would be a very good gift and would wait.

After this conversation about the gift for March 8, I noticed a very clear change in the messages on her part. She began to put me before the fact in very simple harmless things. She goes to the gym and threw off a very tight-fitting body suit for me and said this:
    - She: “Can I wear this to the gym?”
    - Me: but he's so frank, I don't want you to wear it
    - She: I already bought it and I will wear it

Previously, she was very afraid to argue with me and always agreed, but over the past 2 weeks this has been very noticeable. She sent me a photo of her walking in this suit and leather jacket. Here is an excerpt from our conversation yesterday.
    - She:

iome343 likes this.
  4. Igor696

Igor696 New member

Local Time:
    - She: (send photo) how do you like it?
    - Me: did you still go out for a walk in this?
    -She : Yesss, what do you have against it?
    -Me : Are you asking for my opinion?
    -She : (and she wrote what seemed to me a very hot phrase) “I didn’t understand why I should always ask you”
    -Me : (she saw that I read the message and there was a long pause from me)
    -She : (she continues after a couple of minutes) I want to put this photo on the Internet, do you think I can do it?
    - Me : You look very frank here
    - She : this is bad ?
    - Me : You've never posted pictures like this before
    - She : and now I'll start
    - Me : what if i don't want to?
    - She : I ask the last time, can I post it?
    - Me : (I have a lump in my throat from reading, she never wrote like that) You decided for me anyway
    - She : I want you to write this
    - Me : Ok you can
    - She : thank you, you can see i posted it

After this conversation, I could not stand it and said that I feel like they hold me tightly by the balls. She replied that it is very good that you feel it.

Thank you for attention

5. Igor696

Igor696 New member

Local Time:
    An hour ago, we had a very exciting conversation for both of us and which put a lot of fat points. She is about to go to bed and sends a picture before going to bed for the third time without a reason, where the girl holds a closed penis in her chastity belt with her hands and writes “It's funny” below. I was in the 7th heaven with happiness, and wrote "Yes, the key will look good on your neck." She just smiled. Then I continued to write to her and asked (Can I put on a chastity belt and have sex with you and another girl?) Her answer was: "NEVER, and remember this topic is officially closed, you are mine." I wrote that again I feel like she is squeezing my balls and my feelings, she sent this emoticon "". Then I wrote that most likely you sent the wrong smiley, she asked “what do you have to enter?” and i asked her

- Me :I began to feel more often how you mentally squeeze my balls more often than me
    - She : And I see with every our conversation or argument, you are not able to get out of my fist.
    - Me : yes i feel it
    - She : You don't have to try !!
    - Me : and I sent an emoji that looks like a fist "✊". And he wrote that lately I feel like her fist is clenching more strongly.
    - She : it's very good, i like it

And after she wrote this, she fixed this fist in our messages "✊". And when I go to our messages with her, he is always visible to me on 1/3 of the screen and it is impossible not to see or ignore him. She just laughed and said that she really liked it and this fist, which will be a reminder to me.

After talking about "✊", she says that she is tired and wants to sleep. She wished me good night, I read the message but at that moment I was distracted by the phone for a couple of minutes and when I went into the messages I was very excited by her phrase "I don't see the answer". It was very hot for me, I said that I was distracted and I did not have time to answer the same. She writes "I'm waiting for an answer" again. I wished her good night and wrote to her that again I feel like my balls were squeezed by her fist "✊" . She laughed and wished me good night.

Thank you for reading, I really want to hear your opinion at what stage we are and assess the situation from the side of how we are doing

Mark Owen likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice