How long does it take to get used to no more orgasms ever?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by VinnyDfl, Nov 26, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. VinnyDfl

VinnyDfl Active member

Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    After 14 years of weaning me off of orgasms, my wife is serous. She is bi and prefers women for sex snd a man for marriage. All was well while she shared her girlfriend with me. Then we moved away from our girlfriend who couldn’t come with us last minute. My wife avoided sex with me from r about 2 years before I introduced Chastity to her. She liked the idea of sex being for her pleasure only as well as sexually torturing me so I moan in pain causing her to quickly orgasm. Turns out she likes me in bed with her but not fond of penises or Semen.

Chastity saved our marriage. We went from one orgasm a month to 2-4 a year depending on accidental orgasms instead of ruined. I am 72, sterile, have ED and my once average penis is now barely visible after years of lockup. I have not had intercourse in about 35 years and performed oral maybe 10 times in the same timeframe. Even when I was allowed to orgasm it was by jerking myself off while sexually tortured. It is not like there is much to miss.

After three months it has not been difficult and my wife gave me a final chance to give up chastity for good or accept no more orgasms because she likes how much attention I give her as well as eager to massage her. So I agreed. My orgasms were not very good anymore. Over in a second or two, one drop of cum with more dripping out a minute or two later so no great loss. Plus my wife is finally getting into paddling me hard, shackling my hands and feet, CBT and nipple torture. Some times she has me wear a hood so that I cannot see her naked which sucks.

What is interesting is that I share her orgasms. They calm me down and get rid of my horniness. However I still sometimes get a strong feeling to orgasm that goes away in time. It seems that my desire for an orgasm happens less frequently over time.

Anyone have experience with permanent orgasm denial, even ruined ones, for a long time? If so how long before you stop thinking of orgasms? Any tips? I got used to no intercourse after a few years. Do not even remember how it felt. Hope the same happens with orgasm denial.

2. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    In July of 2015, I hooked up with my first Mistress who taught me why I didn't deserve to have intercourse any longer, and never should have had it to begin with. She placed me in permanent chastity for life, after making me understand why I had no business putting my penis inside a woman again. In unbeknownst to me, I was causing resentment which soon led to resentment with all of my sex partners right from the beginning. I should have been locked up at age 12 and remained a virgin for life. It would have been better if I was never allowed an orgasm. That way, I wouldn't have had to get used to no more cums, since I would have never known what it was like to have one.

As it is now, it only took about 5 minutes to decide to go along with Mistress's request and another 50 days to get over the reality of never putting my penis inside a woman again.

3. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    I'd never agree to it so no need to get used to it. We're going longer each lockup between a full orgasm but to never have one again is an absolute deal breaker for me.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  4. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    I can agree with you that helping me wife to orgasm does satisfy me and make me feel good, getting rid of some of my horniness as we cuddle afterwards. I am on the honour system at present, and my cock stays rock hard as we lie there, but the desire to cum su
    Why did you cause resentment with all of your partners? Were you being selfish? Rough?
    I can sympathise with the idea a man should become a more considerate lover, and focus all his efforts in making his woman happy. I have stopped having my own orgasms, and enjoying the constant sexual high with my wife. But I would hate to have never been allowed the feeling of being inside a woman, or cumming inside her.

5. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    [QUOTE="Bill249
    Why did you cause resentment with all of your partners? Were you being selfish? Rough?
    [/QUOTE]
    When I lost my virginity, I had no clue what I was doing. I stuck my penis into my GF and immediately came before I was even halfway inside her. Fortunately she had already fucked about 100 or more of my friends and was used to guys with no experience. I didn't lose my erection, and after eating her for about 30 minutes, I penetrated her and fucked her non-stop until the sun was coming up, eventually cumming a second time in time to get up and go to work.

I had no idea if what I was doing was right or wrong. I didn't have anyone to ask, so I just kept going the same way. While my Gf wasn't complaining yet, it didn't take long for her to start griping that all we ever did was fuck. I didn't know it, but she wasn't getting her share of orgasms, even though she was getting pounded all night. It also turned out that most of the women I was fucking were getting off on my mouth and not my penis. My Mistress correctly figured out that I was too small and cumming too fast for my women to get off without oral stimulation.

My wife started training me to get off as fast as I could and she had me cumming in less than 15 seconds in just a few days. Naturally, I was doing clean-up on her every time she was getting fucked by me.

6. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    Ok. Understood. I can see now why you have agreed you should be in permanent chastity. I trust that you are now a better lover, more attentive to the needs of your woman? With your penis of no use to her, your mouth and hands can pleasure her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice