How long before soreness ends?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Locked up Baby, Jun 8, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Locked up Baby

Locked up Baby Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    Good day and love the site! My Mistress has put me in a CB-6000. We took our time to find right size ring and spacer. After several weeks of having the CB-6000 on then off to allow time for my body to adjust. My Mistress left locked up while she was away for two weeks. Overall I was quite comfortable, but my balls are sore where the cage and ring are against the skin. I have no swelling or red skin just mild soreness. Will this go away after more time in the CB? Thanks for your help. Like many men who wish their wives were more in charge, wearing a CB has brought the dominant out of my Mistress/wife. So it is vital I stay locked up!

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    Hiya,

I found that the more I wore any of my chastity devices, the more my body accommodates. Eventually, you don't notice it's there.... almost ;-p

Good luck!
    mikecb

Sherrie’sPleasure likes this.
  3. Locked up Baby

Local Time:
    Thanks mikecb, no doubt you're right.

4. Fred Norman

Fred Norman Member

Local Time:
    Even with the best fitting devices you can get some friction/binding. I find a dab of A&D ointment, or any other non-water based lube behind the scrotum adds to my comfort.

FN

5. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    It's a strange thing you can wear your belt for months only removing for cleaning with no problem at all then just once in a while you'll get a little issue....I think you just have to accept it's all part of it...

I use baby barrier cream or sudo cream.....Last long lock up was a year with a few hours out here and there at Ma'am's instruction and of course regular cleaning(once per day supervised)....no problem at all....

I then had a couple of weeks out and as soon as I put it back on I had problems like starting over again....still it prompted us to get our hands into the savings and buy a Neosteel....

Regular cleaning, regular shaving and good quality cream all help......:bigsmile:

6. Locked up Baby

Local Time:
    Thank you all for your feedback. I will put your suggestions to good use.

7. solojo

solojo Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    I almost threw my CB3000 into the trash several times. The hinged part of the A Ring was driving me crazy! It chafed & caused pain. It was my own fault though, I tried to wear it 24/7 right away.

After a month of wearing it for increased periods of time, I am now proud to say that I can wear it 24/7 without any problems. Cleaning can be time consuming but that's part of the fun.:xd:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice