How do you identify yourself?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by tomf_22033, Feb 20, 2009.

?

How Do you identify

1. I'm 100 percent Heterosexual

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. I'm 100 percent Gay/Lesbian

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. I'm Bi-sexual

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. I'm Bi-courious

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. I'm non-sexual (totally no sexual activity)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other (please explain)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I'm not telling (tell us why)

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Random Thread
  1. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    After chatting with a few of the subs last night, I thought I'd post a poll and see if folks would mind discussing how they identify their sexual orientation. I ask as a couple of the comments were very interesting and I was curious how others see themselves.

2. mitzemit

mitzemit Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    I voted number 1, but I am totally put off by pure sex, thus also fall into the 5th category and thus the allure of chastity, wish I could shed those 10 extra kilograms and get back into my Neo and then find a willing female keyholder.

3. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    thanks mizimet I'm glad someone was willing to comment. What's nice though is that people are voting and we're getting some interesting results. For instance, I know not may gay/lesbian folks are on the sight, but I thought we would have had a few more. I'm also a little surprised in a way that so many folks identify as bi or bi-curious. I would have expected the number to be about 1/2 that of straight. What I find interesting is that it implies that we have many more folks here who are open not only to things like chasity, but also about their sexuality which I find great.

Anyway, to all those who voted, thank you. To those who didn't please feel free to do so at any time. And I'd love to hear what folks think if they have an opinion, comment etc. For instance did you ever explore? Did you change your identification, and if so did you struggle with it, or did it just feel right?

4. drake235

drake235 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I said "other". I'm very attracted to women and not at all attracted to men, yet I'm fascinated by cocks.

5. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    Fascinated by cocks, drake? You are sooooooo bi. Does your fascination include tasting cock? LOL.

:happy0007:

6. drake235

drake235 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I can't really say that I crave the taste of cock, no. I do however crave them in my mouth and ass. But i can't stand the thought of having my cock in another guy's ass or mouth. I think part of the appeal for me is the humiliation aspect of this.

7. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    i voted bisexual. i have known this since i was around 14 but hid it away for most of my life as it just wasn't accepted in the 70's. i came to grips with it around 40. now that i am 53 i really don't care what people think. life is short, do what makes you happy and the hell with those that don't like what trips your trigger.

Yes i crave cock in my mouth or ass. Being on the submissive side of life i think it has more to do with how submissive it makes me feel. We were at a party once and i blew all six guys there and i was in heaven. Nothing quite like making a guy come apart at the seams with just your mouth.

:slut: Rachel

8. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I find this poll quite interesting... subhub and drake both admit to craving cock in their mouth and ass but drake identifies himself as "other" and subhub identifies himself as "bisexual". Does the distinction depend on who is doing the fucking? Are you bi or gay if you do the fucking but straight or other if he fucks you? Is it the submission or the humiliation aspects that make the difference? Perhaps a true submissive has no sexual preference - which isn't quite the same as being straight, bi or gay.

I also wonder how a sissy gurl should be labeled - since their gender is somewhat blurred in varying degrees - are they straight, bi or gay? Ultimately, I don't think a sexual preference label is all that important - maybe the real question is whether a subby would provide sexual favors to either gender if required - equal opportunity.

One last thought - suppose Mistress ordered you to fuck another subby - would you then? Maybe you would wish to comply but would be unable to do so. Which sets up an interesting situation in itself - Mistress allowing her subby the freedom to fuck but subby can't... That could be quite humiliating in a different way...

:bj::anal:

9. goddessape

goddessape Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    well, i would have to say that if you guys love cock in your mouth and ass, you are definitely bisexual regardless of the fact that you dont want your cock in someone else.i dont have a problem with it ,but i think you guys should get over the stigma you have with the term bisexual..April...

10. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Miss D in response to Your question about hulimation or submission. You may have hit on something because after i read that i thoght it may have to do with my being submissive that i consider myself bisexual. You see i really don't care if it's a male or female as long as i get to give them pleasure.

:sex023::kissass::bukkake::smilies_xxx10::smilies_xxx09::anal:

11. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    Dollyanne is having such trouble with this poll! As a sissy gurl--a third gender--dolly wonders if another identity category is needed. Dolly needs to draw a picture to wrap her sissy brain around this. It would look something like this:

Real Man (Master)<---has sex with--->Real Woman (Mistress)

-------------------------------------------------
    Obedient Chaste Sissy Gurl has sex with ???

• The Real Man and Real Woman are heterosexual and have Real Sex.
    • The Chaste Sissy Gurl provides service to both and has sex (maybe) with other sissy gurls.
    • What is the opposite sex to the sissy gurl? It is neither the man nor the woman, so hetro doesn't seem to fit.
    • Neither does Bi since the sissy gurl can service (but not really have sex with) a Real Man or a Real Woman, or have sex with another sissy gurl in addition to perhaps a gay or lesbian.
    • Does this mean the sissy gurl is Tri-Sexual?
    • Or, since the sissy gurl may also provide service to the Gay male and the Gay female, in addition to Men, Women, and other sissy gurls, maybe the sissy gurl is Penta-Sexual?
    • What is the same sex as the sissy gurl? It would be another sissy gurl. So, if a sissy gurl has sex with another sissy gurl, then is she gay or lesbian?

Dollyanne is definitely quite confused by this and wonders if conventional terms such as hetro, Bi, or Gay can be applied to sissy gurls!

mosaic1525839.jpg

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne

12. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    dollyanne, maybe I'm just too dense, but to me that would be "other". But I see your point and fully agree with what you're saying.

To me labels serve purposes as a short hand, but we need to understand that they aren't perfect and often aren't exact. Anyway, I really like the fact that folks are thinking things through and have posted some great stuff. I also find it interesting to see the numbers and how people responded. To me it shows what a wide selection of people we have who are pretty open minded.

13. manutdsiralex

manutdsiralex Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am a 41 year old married male in chastity now for 11 days. I have put myself down as heterosexual, this is going to kick up a storm as I enjoy being fucked with a strapon by my wife. I have also sucked cock on a Transvestite under the instruction of a Pro Domme, I have also fucked a Transvestite, I have also had my cock sucked by a Transvestite. My sexual fantasy is to be dressed as a Tart and be forced by a Mistress to suck a Transvestites cock and then when she thinks that I have earn't the right, be fucked up the arse by the Transvestite. I feel that because my fantasy and my experience is all with Transvestites and Mistresses that I am still Heterosexual because I wish to be dressed as a Tart during my fantasy and experiance it is still the Female (and I should say supperior Female) form that I long for. I have no wish to suck, fuck or be fucked by a male that is not dressed as a woman or without myself being dressed as a Tart. The only exception to this is when my wife fucks my arse with her strap on, I am just myself then as she has no wish to see me as a girl, evan though she has no problem fucking my arse. Hope this is clear and not to contraversial. Interested to see what the Mistresses and everyone else on the forum feels is my sexuality.
    Regards to all
    Rob

14. manutdsiralex

manutdsiralex Junior Member

Local Time:
    denyingthumper.com

then look for going gay

this gives a good argument on bisexual not really existing

15. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think dollyanne is pantysexual - she'll do anyone as long as she is in her panties... LOL

:anim_65:

16. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    You are right dollyanne, i am confused as well and can not decide what i am and how i have to identify myself ... i still need to think about it ... may be Miss D can help and tell us sissies as what what we must consider ourselves.

*curtsey*

maid katrin

17. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Shewwww now my heads spinning i will do whatever Mistress Michelle says and leave it up to the Goddess :anim_39:

18. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    Oooh, my...that is brilliant, Miss D!! Dollyanne loves it and will lay claim to the "pantysexual" label! Perfect for dollyanne! (Maybe for maid katrin too?!)

Curtsey,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne (pantysexual)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice