Holiday release

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sissybitch, Apr 16, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    As well as being the Easter holiday it was also time for my eight weekly release. So last night Mistress told me to prepare my self and be waiting in her bedroom in one hour. when she came in to the room I was told to bend over a chair back after securing me to the chair she said I first needed reminding of her authority and started to paddle my backside. After I had received several sets of ten hard slaps and me pleading with her to stop I was released from the chair and told to stand facing the wall After what seemed a long time but was probably only about ten minutes I was told to turn round and go over to the bed were mistress was sitting wearing along with bra, panties and stockings her strapon , with my backside still on fire from the paddling I was unlocked and given two ruined orgasms which she collected in a small glass, she then stood up and ordered me to my knees , as she poured some of the contents of the glass on to her strapon and ordered me to suck it clean this was done until the glass was empty and I had worshiped her strapon to her liking . After being relocked I was told to get on the bed on all fours were she started to slowly enter me with the strapon , within a few minutes she was riding my arse hard and fast only stopping once she had reached orgasm , I was then told to take off her strapon for her and lick her to another two orgasms whilst she lay on the bed .All this even after the two ruined orgasms left me caged and hotter than ever looking forward to another two months of lockup

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    Wow it sounds like a very enjoyable time. She gives you everything you need and want in one day. That should hold you satisfied for a few days. Does it keep you satisfied for athe whole eight weeks or does she allow you a full release sometime In between. I would love to be in the situation you just described and I think a few other people would agree with me your a lucky man

sissybitch likes this.
  3. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Hi mash I usually have to wait the full eight weeks between releases, sometimes there ruined sometimes full I never know, in between I sometimes get a ruined release if I have pleased her. apart from that I do get spanked and pegged and have to orally serve her on a regular basis just as she thinks fitting

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sounds very similar to our arrangement. The only difference would be that I get spanked twice a week just for fun and one spanking every two weeks for discipline or maintainence. I also have no agreement when I get released its totally up to my Wife/KH, usually she will release me at least once a week so she can play but I have no guarantee. We both have found fantastic partners to take control of us. We are lucky

Mactastic and sissybitch like this.
  5. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    It has taken us a long time to get to were we are with things but we now both feel very happy with what we do and don't want to change it. I could type pages on other stuff we do and have done but I will save that for another time, as to being lucky yes I think I am I love her more now than ever, I suspect you feel the same IT is a true blessing to share this type of thing with a special lady Just to add we first got together 30 years ago

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I've got you beat it 37 years for us LOL

wLOCKridge and sissybitch like this.
  7. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    O.k I will try to catch you up LOL

wLOCKridge and Mash2214 like this.
  8. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    I am waiting for mid June but thought the wife would give me an Easter Orgasm. I was wrong and never saw her so determined to deny me on the 3 times a year schedule she set for me. Each year she decreases the number of my orgasms and might just be at my limit now. Time will tell. I think it is worse when they make you think you will orgasm and then end up just pretending.

wLOCKridge likes this.
  9. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Yesterday being easter Monday mistress had gone to visit some friends and left me at home with a list of household jobs she wanted doing. Before leaving she said she would be back later in the evening and expected all the jobs to be done and me ready and waiting in the bedroom at 11 pm . I made sure to complete the tasks on the list and be ready for 11 pm. Well 11 pm came and went it wasn't until just before 11.45 I heard her car pull on to the driveway, my heart started to beat faster I had now idea what she had planed but guested it wouldn't involve an orgasm for me so soon after the recent nights activities, and I was right. When she finally entered the room I was told some of the things on the list wear not done to her licking and to lay face down on the bed, she quickly secured my ankles and wrists to the bed corners and a gag was placed in my mouth and tightly fastened in place. She then started to whip my backside with her riding crop I am not sure of the exact number of strokes I received as I lost count around eight but they were given full force and by the time she did stop I sobbing and screaming into the gag. After leaving the room for about 10 minutes she returned and removed the gag and released my ankles and wrists telling me to turn over then kneeling over my face and lowering herself on to my mouth she said you know what to do and make it good or you will get more of the crop. As she rode my face to her satisfaction she kept pulling and squeezing my balls and caged cock. Once finished she got up to go to the bathroom but before leaving told me to go and sleep in the guest bedroom and we would talk about the list in the morning

kellysbitch, wLOCKridge and Mash2214 like this.
  10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You are right where you want to be correct. I found it interesting that some of the things were not done to her liking. Either she's not accurate in exactly what she wants or maybe you didn't do it correctly on purpose? Or no matter what you did you were going to end up face down tied to the bed.

My wife is at work and I'm at home cleaning up the yard, I just came in for some lunch and your adventure was made me wet. Thank You

11. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Pleased you licked it Mash, she is always very accurate as to what she wants and yes sometimes I don't do things correctly just to gage her response it helps me read her better but on this occasion I truly felt I had done everything to her licking . This time I think you were spot on with your last statement and I was going to end up tied face down on the bed anyway I think sometimes its part of her little game, but in any even I love all of it and yes exactly were I want to be, I love her more than I can express

Mash2214 likes this.
  12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You and I have a lot in common. Our relationships are similiar in A lot of ways. My wife doesn't tie me up nearly enough to be Totally under her control so that even if you wanted to do something you can't. This is a big turn on for me and something I'm trying to get my wife to do more of but she has changed so much from when we started this adventure. As she becomes more and more comfortable taking control. Maybe some day I'll be tied spread eagle to the bed used and abused. Untill that day I'll just continue doing anything I can to make her happy. I'm a little envious of you you have a great Mistress as do I

13. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Mash you never know how things are going to evolve I think I have told you we first got together thirty years ago, if anyone had told us then that we would have the kind of relationship we have now we both would have thought it a joke, things change with time and you say your wife has changed a lot already so you probably will get to were you would like to be.From what you have already said your wife seems to be a very creative mistress and I think will always find ways to keep you on your toes. Being able to serve these wonderful ladies in any form is a true pleasure and I think we both have a lot to be thankful for

Mash2214 likes this.
  14. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Just to give an update, The list and my failings to carry out the things on it to mistresses satisfaction have been discussed, it turns out that one of them was to clean three pairs of her best shoes, which I did but replaced them back in the wrong positions on the shelves were they are kept. She is very into shoes and can be very fussy as to how and were they are kept and noticed this straight away when she went to put away the ones she had been wearing that day. The second was to change the bed linen which I also had done but had replaced with some that is usually used in one of the other bedrooms, this she noticed as soon as she came into the room. Saying that I need to pay more attention to tasks she leaves me to do and by now I should know were things are kept and what is used were. To help me remember this she has told me whilst she stays at her friends over the weekend I am to change all the bed linen in all the bedrooms, five in all and to clean all of her shoes, she must own about forty pairs at least. Friday is my birthday and she has made it very clear that I am very lucky not to be spending it doing this. she has said she will return from her friends early sunday afternoon and I had better get it right or I will be in big trouble

15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I hope she corrected you with a smile on her face. She's lucky to have you as you are to have her.

sissybitch likes this.
  16. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Thank you Mash that's a really nice thing to say

Mash2214 likes this.
  17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Your welcome

sissybitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice