Hi from Southampton UK

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ukaquanaut, Jun 20, 2009.

1. ukaquanaut

ukaquanaut Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    Hi All,

I'm Jack, Tasha's(Miss) lesser half..

I found this site by accident surfing the web looking for info on birdlocked chasitity cage.

Miss locks me in a CB2000/3000 hybrid cage, The base ring of the CB2000 and the cage of the CB3000, but we arent sure its suitable for me as I'm very small in the dicklet department and only fill a third of the tube.

We would use the CB2000 cage but with quite a high and tight scrotum the CB2000 cage is only wearable for a few hours, while I can cope with the hybrid for days. We think the CB6000S or the birdlocked mini would be more suitable.

Miss enjoys tease and denial and has me please her while I'm locked up, Miss also enjoys milking my prostate, we are on about a 50% success rate for that at the moment - smiles, its enjoyable in its own way, but not like a proper release which Miss allows.

we haven't progressed to cuckolding yet, but we are slowly feeling our way in that direction, theres no sissification involved and when in vanilla mode we are a loving, happy normal couple.

I hope to learn more by joining the forum and maybe sharing some of my experiences, thrills and frustrations.

Regards
    Jack.

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion Jack enjoy.:welcome::CMrocks:

Rachel

3. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    Hi Jack ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its a bomb oh sorry for that must be confused. Welcome jack thats better welcome to THE forum to be on.:anim_37:

4. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    Welcome to the forum Jack. I too use the CB2000 ring with the CB3000 tube, and find it to be the most comfortable fit for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice