Hey, new here...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jay86, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Jay86

Jay86 Member

London UK
    Local Time:
    3:39 PM
    So I'm new to this site, been aware of chastity for a while now thanks to my girlfriend.

We are both 30, she has a kink for teasing me, making me do things for her, making me eat her out and get her off, and then especially not letting me orgasm. We started going out 3 years ago, she is absurdly hot, like really I should not be with her she's that hot, and the sex at first was amazing (it still is, I just get to cum less). She started to phase things out though, like suddenly no blow jobs, then sex became teasing me, then her orgasm, then she wants to sleep. Rather than drive me away its driven me crazy and eventually she's basically come out and said she prefers me when I don't cum.

She says I'm a better lover, she gets off more and more the less I cum. She tells me that she loves me waking up hard every morning, that she loves how attentive I am and how I'm more productive, I do all her chores and clean out her rabbit hutches and stuff without her asking and so on. She already jokingly calls me her slave though I could get used to the idea of it being less of a joke.

We got talking about it and she wants to take things further and I'm keen to make her happy. She floated the idea of a chastity device of some kind and I've said I'm willing to try, but we don't have a lot of spare cash so advice on a cheap device would be welcome. Also I don't like the idea of metal but I can deal with plastic.

I'm very overweight too if that matters, my belly crushes my penis when I sit down. She doesn't want me losing any weight at the moment, she has been the reason I've put on quite a lot of my weight, she makes me a lot of meals and buys a lot of takeaways. She likes that it's made me unfit, less attractive to other women and she likes laying on me and has told me I'm not to lose a pound. I know its unhealthy I get enough lectures, but I'm ok with it as long as she enjoys it.

Every once in a while I'm allowed to cum in her, but it isn't enough so I have been sneaking away to wank and she wants me to stop but its very hard (geddit?). We have sex quite a few days a week, usually the mornings because I'm super horny, but for me there is no finish. I've come to terms with that (oh wow the puns keep coming!) but I've ended up wanking a lot, at work (though not to completion), in the car (again not to completion) and in the shower (oh yeah, definitely there). I get some time online like now when she is playing a videogame, but we are in the same room and since she wants me not to, I wouldn't get away with sneaking off with the laptop for a crafty one if I tried haha!

So yeah, stepping things up, should we try using a chastity device? Should we start with a plan to release me so I don't go insane wondering if I'm going to get off ever again? Should I get a key?

Probably all personal choice but I'd love to hear people's thoughts.

Jay

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice