Help, need advice.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by chris82, Jan 26, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. chris82

chris82 Guest

Hi all,
    I don't often need help on here and I'm just here cause I enjoy the lifestyle and it's great to with like minded people. But I now have an issue that's cropped up.
    I'm a hardcore 24/7 very long term chastity b1tch for my key holder.
    But the issue is now that my k/h had a bad day the other day and to cut a long story short she discovered an inner dom. she is getting excited and extremely keen on ball busting me.
    We have played around with it very gently in the past but now she wants to go professional on my balls. It scares me a little but I'm willing to try and except it and I'm even nervously excited too, but cause it's new and I have no real experience of it I don't know what to expect.
    We all hear horror stories of it resulting in cancer or ruptures and loosing one up north for a day or two, but from what I've read on various sites these are no more than old wives tales with little or no medical backing. Obviously things could get damaged if she went stupid which I know she won't but if anyone has experience of either giving or receiving then please comment and let me know.

Ps. Admin. I was looking for the medical suite to post this as I'm sure it use to here but has now gone. I'm I loosing my marbles or has it gone?

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    It is exciting, and scary . I get kneed in the balls sometimes, when we're laying down , with her head on my chest , my legs spread one hand around her, and one under me behind my back. But not like some of the guys in the videos.
    She will not be trying to cause any permanent damage.

chris82 likes this.
  3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    Not sure why professional or are you having to pay her for her pleasure lol.
    Make sure you do NOT have a cage on . Way to many hard edges.

Quite painful can be simple things like chop sticks or wooden rulers rapid quite light taps especially if she puts 3 or 4 fingers around you sack above your balls.
    They are funny things very sensitive but can take a lot of punishment and recover quite quickly.
    Just keep an eye out for blood blisters on veins .
    Take it easy to begin with in your first few sessions .

Enjoy
    Xx Wendy

chris82 likes this.
  4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    Nope. My hard limit. Luckily inflicting pain of any serious amount is my Wife's hard limit as well. I have never once been turned on by being punched or kicked in the balls and I don't get turned on by someone else having it done to them.

chris82 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice