Help! BAWR-20 bad experience

Discussion in 'Badass Workroom' started by HouseboyForHer, Oct 30, 2022.

1. HouseboyForHer

HouseboyForHer Long term member

Nerd Techy with lots of Math
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    I am in love with my Jailbird, but my Wife doesn't like the post jutting out the front. Ruins the lines of the tight clothing she likes me to wear. So I did a ton of research and went with the BA-20. Went back and forth with the owner about size, including pictures of my Jailbird and a cloth tape measure showing its length. Also ordered the After a bit, it arrived.

It's WAYYYY too big. Okay, that's a problem, but the main problem is it appears I had a bad (like open sore) reaction to the "scrotum pressing ring". I need the pressing ring to prevent ball-escape due to the size of the base ring I need.d

Was my reaction an aberration? Have others had a problem? Does anyone know what stainless steel BAWR uses?

Bill

Attached Files:

2. HouseboyForHer

U.S.
    Local Time:
    Sorry about the missing words. Should have said "Also ordered the scrotum pressing ring. After a bit..."

3. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    I am surprised that something went wrong with BA. I bought many custom cages, but the only cages I can continuously wear without any problems are from him.

I know some other suppliers don’t want to work with the measurements of another cage (only penis measurements). Maybe this is the reason of that.

I didn’t test the metal, but it is high quality (with low quality I get a nickel allergy reaction, but this isn’t the case with BA). However, I prefer the titanium ones.

For my personal experience something pressing the balls doesn’t work. I got problems with too tight rings in the past. A not too narrow gap, and slightly bigger ring (1mm in my case) fixed the issue. But I don’t have any issues with ball escaping. To prevent escaping in general, a PA mount could fix this issue.

4. sissywindsor

sissywindsor Active member

Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    Definitely looks like a sizing misunderstanding somehow, speak to Youming about it, he is very helpful.
    I can't fault my BA-28 titanium in which I have just done Locktober and it looks like NOvember might be completed too as I haven't been given the keys yet !

Attached Files:

5. Johnatfran

Johnatfran Member

Local Time:
    It looks a lot like the inside length of the BA is the outside length of the Birdcage.

I've been in a BA-21p for a few weeks and haven't noticed any reactions with the metal. When I was messing with the PA positioning I noticed that the metal seems a little softer than my Rigid Chastity cage. That said it isn't a scientific comparison.

6. oeflinger

oeflinger New member

Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    your device looks great! I was thinking about getting one from him. Also got a PA. I have a looker 02 with integrated PA hook but struggle with skin getting pinched between tube and the half ring for the hook... also I believe Its a little too big...
    Any tips on how to measure for the BA cage? Ive seen his page on taking measurements but wanted some real live experiences ;-)

7. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    I used my smallest flaccid length (for total length cage) and diameter (diameter + 2mm). This last measurement due to swelling in the past, but I am considering also trying the same diameter measurements as I don’t experience swelling anymore.

For the ball ring I ordered the size I was wearing for the past 6 year, but as I have a PA I decided to order one bigger (+ 1mm). Turned out this solved any discomfort I had before with my first measurement rings.

Also PA from 4 mm to 5 mm made a huge comfort improvement. Weird how minor changes can be day or night regarding chastity wearing comfort.

8. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    I used my smallest length (after icing - my wife loved that part) minus 1mm, width was average of ten normal measurements plus 2mm. The ball diameter was from a set of measurement rings (worth it).

9. oeflinger

oeflinger New member

Local Time:
    thx that helps a lot... I was going to go shorter for sure and wider this time... I do have a 10mm PA hole... so thats already big enough ;-) thinking about getting the ring a tad bigger as well do have less rubbing

10. HouseboyForHer

U.S.
    Local Time:
    Thanks everyone. Great information.

I did reach out to the owner, and he sent me this extremely helpful picture. He said, "the most important thing you need to do is to use Vernier caliper to measure your cage like the instruction". I try to be a good boy, but I'll be danged if I could find this instruction.

HBFH
    [​IMG]

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well that cage is for a very very very big man i think

HouseboyForHer likes this.
  12. oeflinger

oeflinger New member

Local Time:
    yea I measured my looker like that but I definitely need to go shorter by quite a bit so trying to figure out how others found their way

jemima likes this.
  13. HouseboyForHer

U.S.
    Local Time:
    Yeah, that was a cage he was making for someone else. Instead of 10cm, mine is only 9cm! Puny! (On the rare occasion when I am allowed an erection, it's about 7in. But still worthless.)

14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i think thats big i do.

HouseboyForHer likes this.
  15. HouseboyForHer

U.S.
    Local Time:
    It turns out that if you e-mail the owner of BAWR (or contact him through Etsy), you can work with him to figure this out, and he will even make a resin cage for you to try.

16. HouseboyForHer

U.S.
    Local Time:
    Hey everybody, so I had quite a few emails exchanged with the owner of BAWR. He(?) is very patient and helpful, even if his English sounds a little curt.

Anyway, we figured out that, instead of a pressing ring, he could just add additional material to the bottom of the first ring of the tube, to reduce the distance between the tube ring and the base ring. We measured, we fiddled, and in the end we agreed to accomplish the same thing by making the first ring in the tube larger, so that it accomplished the same goal. As a result, the tube will be a little conical.

It's supposed to be delivered next week. Merry Christmas to my Wife! I sure hope it works like we both want. In the meantime I wait patiently in my Jailbird, as I have for well over a year.

Rectrix and Iron78 like this.
  17. HouseboyForHer

U.S.
    Local Time:
    Hello friendly people, and good news! I've received my second BAWR BA-20, and it is perfect! The owner was very helpful and patient as we worked through the details.

Well, it's not perfect, because it's still not as stealthy as my Wife wants. But it's much more stealthy than my beloved Jailbird (which I will miss - we have been through a lot together).

Thank you all for your help - what a community!

-- boy-toy

Rectrix and Iron78 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice