Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Vinny, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    First I want to say that I am not that familiar with forums so excuse me if I do something wrong. My wife and I started testing chastity at the end of 2013 and had a lot of stops and starts. Right now I am locked up almost all the time and have gone 3 weeks a few times and now shooting for a month or more.

In looking around, it seems that most have different fetishes and chastity is part of them. We do not have a dominant/submissive relationship. I am the dominant one in the marriage but we live as equals and both consider the other at all times. We both get pleasure by pleasing each other and so it works our well for us.

That is about it. Do not know how much I will post but some say that this can become addictive. Almost forgot. I use a CB6000s which is comfortable to sleep in for me. Probably because I can get erect in it without reaching the end of it. :)

2. writemestuff

writemestuff Member

Information Technology - Web Development
    Syracuse, NY
    Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    Out of curiosity how does chastity integrate into a equals type of relationship? Myself being a submissive I don't understand how that would work in that dynamic or what the draw would be? (please don't take this as being critical I am merely curious how my favorite kink works in other situations)

Welcome to the site!

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    It is a good and fair question. I guess the best way to describe it is that we try to please each other in all aspects of our life. I have a dominant personality and she is more of a nurturer and people pleaser. That does not mean I dominate her or she is willing to do what I say. We both have our own opinions but always come to some agreement when we disagree.

Our method of chastity is to treat it as extended foreplay. We make intimate love with lots of kissing and fondling. If she wants to have an orgasm she will either ask me if I want to do it or want her to use her vibrator. Sometimes she just wants to use her vibrator. Before and after her orgasm, she will edge me with hand and mouth and she is very good at it as it is something she enjoyed doing even before chastity. Sometimes I even ejaculate without either of us knowing it until one of us hits the wet spot. There is no sitting on my face and demanding that I lick her. She has no interest in pegging me or treating me as her submissive husband.

I do not know how else to explain it. When she is tired of edging me she will ask me if I am satisfied. I strangely usually am with just the edging and love making. If not, she will edge me some more and then simply tell me that she thinks it is time for me to lock up because she cannot continue any longer. She caresses my face, gives my penis a squeeze and then asks me to lock it up. If I refuse and want to cum, she reminds me that if I do, she is done playing my game. That is enough for me to want to lock it up. That is it. We go about our life as normal.

The only things that affect our life outside of the bedroom is that I am locked up in my CB6000s and will ask her if I can massage her because I am horny and just want to touch her nude body. She will occasionally ask me to massage her, but she always could do that. I am free to say no to anything with no consequences. We do not use sex to reward or punish. I hope that I have answered your question. I know that most treat Chastity as a D/s game but we treat it as very long foreplay. As I said, the only difference for us is that I do not get to cum most times. Other than that, there is little difference from our regular sex. We even still play our BDSM games once in a while. I sometimes like to be sexually submissive and my wife dominant. Once again, the only change is that I do not get to cum. However, since starting chastity, we rarely do any BDSM stuff anymore. It seems that the exchange of control necessary for chastity, is enough to satisfy both of us.

seasoned likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice