Hello-just saying Hi- new to the site

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KaelDB, Aug 6, 2016.

1. KaelDB

KaelDB Member

USA
    Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    Hello,
    Just posting an intro. Seems like a good place to discuss a lifestyle. I am not much of a talker but I participate when I have value to add. Quick Intro. Been a sub all my life to one woman. finally had the courage to tell her about Chasity almost 2 years ago Pretty sure she likes it. She is not as deep to the kink as I am but she started off with long term. seems to be on a 6 month or rotation. Love her dearly and was hoping to get advice here on bringing her closer to my level of desires. ( not just because I want them, but I hope she would want them). As I am sure with most its a love hate lifestyle. I hate the denial but cant stop myself from going back in when she starts to insist.

anyway hello all
    Kael

2. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
  3. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:
    Welcome! I hope someone can add some advice here. In general, many KHs do not have the same level of interest, but happy she has some for your sake!

4. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    well this advice is from a person who wants to be in chastity but my wife is not into the lifestyle. But we live in hope.
    first I think you should be grateful that the person you love have come this far.and I think that any step you take should be taken with your wife and not in front of her.and not to lead her to a place where she might be comfortable with.
    you should talk to her and ask her what she wants.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice