Hello and a short introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tomf_22033, Aug 8, 2008.

1. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    Hello,

My name is Tom. I'm a submissive who has been in the lifestyle for about 12 years. I was told about this site by Mistress Michelle who I hope to meet in person soon.

My introduction to male chastity began about 10 years ago when I belonged to a group called the Ladies Tea and Adoration Society. This was a CFNM (clothed female/nude male) group where the ladies dressed up in their finest for tea and the men waited on them hand and foot. Men wore bow ties and white gloves only!

When the CB2000 came out, one of the other servers was wearing one for one of the teas. After the tea, we talked about it, and while I thought it was odd, it grew on me and I eventually bought one. Played with it for awhile, then bought a CB3000 when they came out. Finally, this year, I got serious and purchased a William Jones shemale belt. I'm now in the process of getting used to it and soon hope to be locked in it for an extended period!

Anyway, I've lurked for a few days and like what I see here and hope that I can contribute some.

Tom

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome!

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Well, Hello tom.
    I'm happy to see you here, I know you will love this site!!
    Maybe we can renact this tea party you spoke of at My get together in Nov.
    Sounds like alot of fun to Me!!
    And yes, I do hope we can meet up very soon :)
    Mistress Michelle

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:12 PM
    Welcome tom!

I'm sure you are in safe hands with Mistress Michelle (not necessarily comfortable, but definitely safe!)

That tea-party really sounds like fun. I've heard of CFNM parties before, I wonder if there's many round here these days.... :angel:

5. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful,

I'm really looking forward to meeting Mistress Michelle. In general it's always fun to meet new people, but when someone seems as nice, attractive, creative, and intense as Mistress Michelle it adds to the experience. Hopefully we'll hit it off and I'll have the honor of serving her.

As for CFNM and Tea Parties. I haven't been to one in a long time as the group broke up due to several reasons. But I'd love to done one again. There was also talk of having a tea party with instead of nude male servers the servers were to wear their best sissy or maids outfit. This really appealed to me as I would have loved to dress up for one (as I prefer maids outfits to total nudity given the choice). But all in all, what's most important to me is to have fun. Enjoy the company of wonderful people and to get to do things that most people would never even dream of.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice