Hardest Prince Albert jewelry to remove?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 2023, May 7, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2023

Guest 2023 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    Hi everybody,

I'm planning on getting a PA soon for the express purpose of preventing pullout and I was wondering what the best jewelry if for this. I don't want anything that is easy to remove by hand, that would defeat the purpose of the piercing. If it matters, I'm planning to attach the piercing to a jail bird like device, so I have several bars that could be incorporated for security.

suboy likes this.
  2. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    7:10 PM
  3. Frank Underboob

Frank Underboob Active member

Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    In the larger gauges, a captive ball ring requires a pair of 'ring opening pliers' to get the jewelry out. That's pretty reasonable security, especially if it's mainly for anti-pullout. Also, there are, actually, nicely made stainless steel padlocks made to specific gauges available, but they can be removed with a small flat tip screw driver. Really, they only look like padlocks. Either one can be removed and put back without you KH knowing. Now, a Lori's chastity tube can only be removed using one of her proprietary security keys. If you are getting a PA for chastity security, you may want to consider that. If you do not have the key, you are not getting it off without a drill.

4. Guest 2023

Local Time:
    Thank you so much for your input! what size gauge are we talking before they need a tool?

5. Frank Underboob

Frank Underboob Active member

Local Time:
    I've got a titanium 1/2" diameter, 10 ga captive ball ring in my ear lobe that is impossible to remove without a tool. I would think that at any gauge that you would consider comfortable for a PA would work. At an 8 ga or a 6 ga, you will need a pair of pliers to remove or place a captive ball ring.

6. Guest 2023

Local Time:
    I was planning on getting pierced at 10 and immediately stretching to 8 gauge, which seems to be the most popular approach. Great to know that an 8 is really hard to remove

7. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    Hi

Just bare in mind that you don't have a lot of room for you the cage the ring and the pair of pliers .

You can get segment rings that have a Allen screw that holds the segment in . You could fill it with wax or the low strength lock tight . The second I guess could count as all most permanent.

Xx Wendy

8. Guest 2023

Local Time:
    Thank you so much for your reply, Wendygirl. I had no idea I could get a ring with a screw in it! that would be perfect, but I'm having trouble finding them online, do they have a special name? Does anyone know a good source to buy them from?

9. AllAboutTheKink

AllAboutTheKink New member

Local Time:
    12:10 AM
  10. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Chain gang has the Allen wrench variety as "tribal rings"

I have a 0 ga captive ball ring that's impossible to open without the tool, and pretty darn difficult to open even with it. I actually wound up scratching the ring, so I can't use it any longer.

The 2,4,6 gauges are tough to open by hand as well. One word of caution, opening the ring while wearing a cage can be risky as you'll find it can cause skin to pinch between the ring and the cage bars.

Steelworxx makes a padlock for piercings that uses their usual locks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice