Glans ring as an aid to wearing a chastity device

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Baggervance, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Baggervance

Baggervance Member

UK, Lincolnshire
    Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    Being uncircumsized, I occasionally have issues with the foreskin getting trapped / scrunched at the head of the cage. Sometimes this can cause irritation, or get in the way when peeing.
    Maybe it's the relatively narrow diameter of the cage I'm wearing, that creates the problem in the first place.
    One answer is to just unlock and try again, before handing the key back to my GF/KH.
    However, I have discovered that wearing a glans ring, alleviates such issues considerably.
    There is no discomfort with wearing this. The one I have is rubber, but I'm thinking of getting a stainless steel one.
    Anyone else have similar issues or have tried the glans ring approach?

2. art4bux

art4bux Active member

carpenter, machinist, welder
    new york city
    Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    I'm trying to visualize this, you use the ring to hold your foreskin back ? Been thinking about using a food grade silicone ring to hold me tucked...(I'm cut) and maybe run a cord between balls, around between my cheeks, and tie in front at waist

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice