Force Femme and Occasional Play - New to it all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KinkyCc, Feb 20, 2012.

1. KinkyCc

KinkyCc Member

Accountant
    Atlanta, GA
    Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    Hello all...

My husband and I have played with many aspects of BDSM and power play for many years. I purchased a CB6000 a few months ago and we played with it for a few weeks, but due to life getting hectic again we put it away - until now.

When we play we both identify as switches with me mainly more of a submissive, but over the past couple of months I have shifted to a more dominant role and he's been embracing more of a subservient role.

We've had a couple issues with terms and definitions such as we play with forced femme, but neither one of us like the term "Sissy". So far we've been using Slut-husband. Another term we're having a problem with is "clitty"... I just don't like it, but when he's in chastity and panties he doesn't have a 'dick or cock'... so far the closest term I can come up with is 'dicklette'... What other terms do people use?

And for those of you out there that use a CB6000... A question... How do you put it on? When it comes time to put his device on we have no problems with the ring but we do have a problem getting the head of his penis to seat into the mushroom part of the device? So far we've been wrapping a piece of butcher's twine around the head - feeding the twine through the hole in the end and (after lubing the top of his penis) using the string to pull him into the device - then unwrapping the twine and removing it. I can't image this is how it's supposed to work, but that's the only way we've found to do it. My husband is a 'grower' not a 'shower' and if we get him chubbed up first he's too big to fit into the device and if he's completely flaccid he just squishes around the ring instead of going into the head of the device (without the string).

Anyway I look forward to reading about everyone's experiences and learning from you.

2. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    When you have problems getting into a CB-xxxx like device the bet way might be old tights. cut of a reasonable length of a leg, put it through the hole and aound ihs penis and pull. He should glide in quite easily - even better than with your butchers twine - and w/o lubing...

3. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    Pantyhose.

4. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    Popsock - LOL Mel and Ouch!! Butcher's twine!!

How many times has this excellent solution been given on here?

My KH told me about it first some years ago, but Tickleberry had an excellent demonstration on their now departed website. So it was nice and easy just to give the link.

Maybe someone here would volunteer to do a series of photos showing the steps and put them in an album or sticky thread. Probably the latter so newcomers can see it easily?

I would offer, but my CB6000 was crushed underfoot by my KH when i graduated to unyielding and unbreakable steel :p

And good luck with your Forced Fem - all good fun!

5. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    Actually, the real answer to the question is, as maid_carrie says, to go with steel once and for all and then just leave it on. At our house..."How do we get it BACK into the cage?"...funny, but that question doesn't really come up very often! LOL

6. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    I get so excited when putting mine on that I have to use an ice pack to shrink things up. I get the ring all put together with the spacer and everything, then lock it on and lubricate the tube with some silicone lube. After that, I go do something else with an ice pack on my bits and wait for things to turtle up. Once that happens, I can manage to slide it into the tube and get everything together and locked on before major engorgement starts.

I've been trying to get everything sized right, so I've had mine off and and 4 or 5 times over the past couple days. I had problems with being able to pull the stocking out once inside the tube, but the ice pack works flawlessly for me.

Edit: I use a Q-Tip to squish things into place if need be.

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    Great advice on the CB and stocking method. I'm hoping to do a video on this method as soon as my new dungeon is finished. :) Keep your eyes peeled.

As for the names, go with what you feel comfortable with. Personally I love slut-husband and dicklette. Lately I feel "bitch" is a more suitable name for my pet... it may fluctuate, and go with that.

Ignore the rules :) I do.

8. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    I keep a few qtips and skewers handy to poke and prod him all the way into the mushroom tip when playing with a CB2000 or CB6000. If you can fit the corona to the edge of the chastity, it will ride better and be more secure when "tested" with erections (though anatomy varies, that's why there are so many devices).

As far as names go... there are as many titles and nicknames as there are people. Don't get caught up in other peoples marketing and patter... invent your own. :)

Besides, then you can yell for him in a crowded dungeon without confusing everyone else! :-D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice