For sale: Bon4micro and 2x Sissy Chastity Belt

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Sissy Leonie, Apr 15, 2024.

1. Sissy Leonie

Sissy Leonie New member

Area around Hanover, Germany
    Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    Hi everyone!

I'm selling my Bon4micro and two SIssy Chastity Belts from Oxy Shop.

Bon4micro - 50 €

I ordered the Bon4micro last month, but found that I did not completely like it, hence I am selling it now.
    It comes with all the original package contents as can be seen on the photo.

The cage was worn for a total of about 72 hours.

Five of the seven base rings are still unworn (40mm was preinstalled when the cage shipped, so it is not in the plastic wrap anymore, but is unworn).
    Only 46mm and 48mm were worn.

The two worn rings, the cage and the spacers were of course cleaned.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For more information about the cage and the sizing see https://www.bon4.com/products/bon4micro-very-small-stainless-steel-chastity-cage

The Sissy Chastity Belt 01 - 50 €

I ordered the Belt in November 2023 from Oxy Shop, but I find it a little bit uncomfortable.

The belt was very rarely worn and in total was maybe worn for five hours.

The belt has a size of 70-80 cm (or 27.5 - 31.5 inch) according to Oxy Shop and also has a rear opening.

There is also a little heart with the engraving "Sissy" attached to the padlock.

The belt was of course cleaned.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For more information visit https://oxy-shop.com/products/male-chastity-belt-01?variant=19246124302403

The Sissy Chastity Belt 05 - 50 €

I ordered this belt in September 2023 from Oxy Shop and it is too big for me, so I am selling it.

It was in total worn for a few minutes, when I realized it is too big and just put it away.

This belt comes in the size 80-90 cm (or 31.5 - 35.5 inch) and also comes with the rear opening.

And of course this belt was also cleaned.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For more information on this belt visit https://oxy-shop.com/products/the-sissy-chastity-belt-05?variant=19246207467587

Pricing and shipping

I am asking for 100 € for the Bon4micro and 50 € for each of the belts.

Shipping needs to be paid for by the buyer.

My location is Germany, so shipping within Germany is about 5,49 € - 6,99 € depending on the weight of the package.

Shipping to most countries within the European Union is 14,49 € - 16,49 €.

Shipping to a country outside the European Union is possible, but I would rather sell the items within the EU.

Payment can be done via PayPal Friends and Family.

Proof of owning the items:
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice