Followers

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Disciplined Boyfriend, Aug 19, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    A random thread rambling on about some statistics....
    * I've just realised that I have 24 followers. Might not be a lot to some of you, but it means a lot to me.
    * The other side of that is that I don't follow anyone. Sorry guys and gals, and sissies too.

So I don't know what it means when I follow somebody. Do I get an email every they click their mouse. I'm actually apprehensive to do it now in case that person thinks I'm stalking them, or for that first person favouring them over others.

The other thing that's on my mind is that I don't really post a lot for these followers that I do have. I feel I am somehow letting them down when really I should be speaking knowledgely about chastity, Femdom and FLR/M.

So who's the first to enlighten me about chastity?

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    Not sure of the official connections, but for me , when I follow someone, it is a way to show them I appreciate their posts, avatar, ideas, photos, or that I'm generally impressed with them. I follow about twice as many folks as follow me. I don't expect all those that I follow to reciprocate, but if they do that's cool.

3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    I have no idea what so ever about the "protocols" of following or anything else on here or anywhere for that matter! Just know that this is a great forum with lots of nice people! :)

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice