First timer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Deleted member 43235, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Deleted member 43235

Hey All,

New member here. After 5 years with my wife/ common law partner I decided to give her a present. A key to a CB 3000. I have tried every way to make this damn thing comfortable and I tell you it's not. I want to lock it and get on my knees and give her my key.

I know the biggest ring I slip out of. So I'm using the size 2 ring. I know the size 3 is way to small cause last night when I got hard my balls went blue. So that came off immediately.

Had this device for 3 days. Have not worn it for more than 20 minutes. Getting very discouraged here.

Today I am just wearing the ring, second biggest ring to get use to it. Have no issues with it.

My issues is getting the device on. But when it's on I instantly get hard which causes me some pain. I have 3 spacers and cannot figure out if I should be using the smallest or the biggest spacer. Right now I'm trying the medium.

So I got hard a lot. Especially the fact that I'm always naked with my wife.

One night I managed to use the smallest spacer was hard for a bit but when the hard on was gone my dick wasn't too sore but then another hard on came which hurt more so I took it off.

I have read so much on the internet about this device and I just cannot get anywhere with it.

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    Hi
    Welcome to CM I hope you will have some fun and find some answers to your questions.
    . Xx Wendy

3. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    You might want to send some pictures. I currently have one of the least well designed devices, a CZrings device that I can wear for at least 10 hours at a time. I can't picture what the issue may be, but I would hope that more experienced folks might give a guess...

4. Tusk11

Tusk11 Active member

Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    Hey man, welcome. I have the cb6000, so they are close to the same thing. I just ordered the CB6000s because I've found that if your penis head doesn't at least come close to touching the tip of the cage it will move, twist, or whatever and this makes peeing a messy adventure. So, first make sure the cage is the right fit. If you don't hit the end with the medium spacer you'll need the smaller one. If you still don't hit the end you need a shorter cage.

My process, hope this helps. First I wrapped the ring with electrical tape. This helps with the burning pain I get with erections (from my erection pushing balls out and stretching the sac).

After putting the ring on and all that assembly, put a generous amount of lotion inside the cage. I also get erect sometimes when putting it on. It's a challenge but I still manage. The lotion helps. Squeezing into this thing is tough. I use a q-tip to force It in, I've found pushing from the underside of it helps most. There can by pinching. But if you don't get the head past those side vints in the cage your going to be extremely uncomfortable. Make sure to push the head all the way past where it obviously goes.

The lotion that comes out the end and sides of the cage I rub all of it on my sac. Make sure to get a generous amount on both sides of the ring. You don't want to rub it in, you want to be lubed around the ring on both sides real good. I usually will pull on my sac and push the ring as close as I can to my body.

Erections will hurt, but they shouldn't be extreme. Do like you've been doing, if it's too much take it off. I can't really tell you what size parts you need, you'll have to figure that out by trying them out.

Nights and mornings will suck for awhile. The chastity device doesn't take away the ability to get erections, just makes them undesirable at times. You'll wake up every time you get one. I have a hard time 'deflating' in the morning. But lately I've kind of enjoyed it.

I hope I've helped. Good luck.

Scott

AlanThom likes this.
  5. Deleted member 43235

Well I got it on. It's been on for about an hour. I tell you hard ons are not comfortable and I try my hardest for them to go away as soon as possible. But then I think of my wife. Like as I write this right now. I think I may have pre cummed haha.

Tusk11 likes this.
  6. Tusk11

Tusk11 Active member

Local Time:
    Best thing to do is try to ignore it. Keep busy doing something. That's why I locked myself up. I'm now more productive then before because I have to distract myself from basically myself. This whole adventure for me was to stop wasting time masterbating and do other things. It's amazing how much it has helped me. I'm single, I don't date, so I tend to waste my time instead of getting things done around the house. I've controlled my masturbation addiction and am better at getting my house in order.

LockedLuke27 likes this.
  7. Deleted member 43235

Well I'm still in it. But I noticed when soft my ring is not sitting right on my stomach it's hanging downward a bit. I can pull my balls through a bit more when it does that to had a snug fit. I'm thinking I may have to go down a ring size. But not sure if wife will unlock me for that. It's holding and I'm in no pain and she's loving it

8. Tusk11

Tusk11 Active member

Local Time:
    Mine doesn't fit snug against me either. I pull my balls or sac and push it back but when I get an erection it pushes out again.

9. Deleted member 43235

At least I'm not the only one.

I think I may have found my setting. So far I've been quite good. Mind you I haven't had to pee yet.

10. Tusk11

Tusk11 Active member

Local Time:
    Make sure you line it up or you'll have a mess, especially if you stand. Some guys sit to pee. I can't do that, so lining it up is important. I use a q- tip.

11. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Ginolicious Welcome to the Mansion. The CB range of devices are useful because they come with differing ring sizes and spacers but they are rather fiddly. I'm sure that you will eventually find the right fitting and then you will know better your correct sizes. This will help you if you intend to purchase a custom built cage.

12. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    You can dip your base ring in PlastiDip (Home Depot $8) and it will make it a bit smaller and also help with keeping in place. You can dip multiple times to make make the ring smaller.

13. Deleted member 43235

That is interesting. I use plasti dip to paint my car rims. Stuff is amazing and can peel right off should you want to change the colour. You are referring to the spray can stuff.

So I know one thing on my fitment. Tube is almost perfect. The ring however I am not a size 3 ring (balls went blue) and I am not a size 2 ring haha. Sits a little lose but it still fits. Ring slides a bit but it won't fall off. Tried to get it off and it was stuck at the end of my balls and wouldn't come off.

I like the slogan for this board. Be careful for what you wish for. This morning I woke up, wife was in the bathroom getting ready to go out and yells I expect you to be in your device. I honestly thought I was going to get a day off haha.

14. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I used the can, not the spray. It's thicker and the dipping makes a nice heavy coat with less mess. The ring on my device is hinged with surgical tubing over the hinge and I did the PlastiDip over the surgical tubing. Absolutely no pinching and much easier to get the ring on and off after unlocked. Also, I only use one testicle and it makes it much more comfortable. I'm transgender and on hormones so my balls are rather small and trapping two balls in the BTB makes too much bulge. Good luck!

15. Deleted member 43235

Losing my mind with this device right now. Last night I fell out of it again.

It seems like my rings are too big the ones I use. But when I go smaller my halls go blue legitimately. My issue is that my ring does not sit flush on my body. As I put the cage on it pulls downward and the cage slides a bit. Should I be using a tighter ring to keep it securely around my shaft and balls with a bigger spacer so it doesn't pull as much and turn my boys blue? My penis fits decently in the cage with a little gap. But the device itself hangs and doesn't fit snugly. Any suggestions.

I'm always having to side my ring back towards my body.

16. Tusk11

Tusk11 Active member

Local Time:
    its okay that the ring isn't against your body, mine doesn't fit that way. Use the smallest ring that doesn't turn your balls blue. You probably have to go down a size or two in spacer. I use the shortest spacer. With that said, my right nut did somehow slip through that. Hurt like hell. Only happened once and I thinks it's because I use so much lotion. Use a lot of lotion, it'll make it more comfortable, especially when you get an erection.

17. Deleted member 43235

I'm using the smallest ring I can handle. It's the third size. If I go any smaller I get a nasty feeling in my gut when I get an erection. I did notice when I went pee I could pull my penis out and put it back in. I had a decent amount of Vaseline in the cage. I'm going to sleep with it and hopefully I don't fall out. A smaller ring will be too tight when I get hard. That's for sure.

18. Tusk11

Tusk11 Active member

Local Time:
    Did you try using a smaller spacer? Don't go smaller on the ring. When you put the cage on your balls should be separated, right on right side left on left side of the tube with your penis in it. My balls generally look pretty tight on either side. There is no way for my penis to escape this. I use the smallest spacer with medium ring.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice