Sep 24, 2016
Local Time:
5:33 AM

Followers 1

Birthday:
October 6

Tusk11

Active member, Male

I think I'm enjoying pain of my morning erections. When I wake up I can't seem to relax. My morning wood lasts longer while caged. Jun 1, 2016

Tusk11 was last seen:
Sep 24, 2016
    1. Tusk11
      Tusk11
      I think I'm enjoying pain of my morning erections. When I wake up I can't seem to relax. My morning wood lasts longer while caged.
    2. Tusk11
      Tusk11
      Put cage back on 6/21/14. The ball pain from the last encounter was too much. Using a larger ring.
      1. lockit
        lockit
        I started with the largest ring and smallest spacer. It worked for me first time. The idea was to change spacers with the lagest ring to get a fit.
        Jun 22, 2014
    3. Tusk11
      Tusk11
      Took cage off to put smaller ring on. Was erect, showered, back in cage. Proud of my control as I was raging. Very horny now.
    4. Tusk11
      Tusk11
      Most of the way through the day and cb6000 is very comfortable. I like having it on.
    5. Tusk11
      Tusk11
      Woke up this morning with hardly no discomfort. The erection sucked but no real pain. Tape was awesome idea!!
    6. Tusk11
      Tusk11
      Just put cb6000 back on. Wrapped electrical tape around ring and using smallest spacer. Hopefully I'll sleep tonight.
    7. Tusk11
      Tusk11
      I slept better last night than with cb6000. Penis was still sore this morning so I didn't put it back on. Will try for after work
    8. Tusk11
      Tusk11
      Tired. Not much sleep last couple nights. Took cb6000 off this morning because of pain and changing sizes. Sleep tonight, back on tomorrow.
    9. Tusk11
      Tusk11
      Woke up this morning in a lot of pain. Getting my morning erection to subside seems impossible. The head of my penis is the worse of it.
  • About

Birthday:
    October 6
    Chastity devices:
    Cb 6000
    Chastity resume:
    6/21/14
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice