First Post

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mkman, Dec 17, 2009.

1. mkman

mkman Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    Been watching for some time here-- finally decided to register and share a bit about myself.

I am a 23 year old male. I have been involved with chastity for about 6 months-- with my girlfriend of 4 years holding the key. I have fantasized about domination for as long as I can remember, and have over time brought the dominant side out of my extremely sweet and loving girlfriend. It took a little bit of courage to tell my girlfriend what I wanted-- but to my surprise she embraced it beyond my wildest dream (and it appears she enjoys it more than me at sometimes-- a fantasy come true but always be careful what you wish for!)

She has always known I was kinky- have enjoyed pampering her since we met. She has me kiss her feet, enjoys having her ass worshiped etc.

I am let out every 2 weeks regardless of my behavior-- however if I have acted poorly through the 2 weeks she doesn't tell me until the second I am about to climax and she stops and uses that time to lecture me. It is quite intense, sometimes I know she is going to blue ball me for obvious thins I have done (or have failed to do) other times I think I have been well behaved and expect an orgasm-- but she stops early. Usually she will leave me there until I am soft (My hands are always tied when I am unlocked) but sometimes if necessary she will use ice to put the cage back on. We have experimented with prostate massage only once- it was a bit tricky. She also pegged me for the first time 2 weeks ago

I am locked in a cb-6000 but looks like there will be an upgrade soon. It unfortunately split down the middle (currently super-glued). Are there warrantys???

Regardless, she has hinted at buying a new one from loris tube (any comments on these?) and has intentionally selected one with a PA piercing to show me what to expect next.

I love this lifestyle (most of the time!) I love knowing my purpose is to serve my goddess. She enjoys the life she has always deserved and my undivided attention.

I look forward to meeting many of you here.

-Mark

2. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion - I am sure you will find a friendly and helpful crowd here.

If you bought your CB6000 from the manufacturer direct then they are very good at replacing split cages. They have replaced a coupe for me with no questions. If you bought it from a reputable reseller I am sure they will have the same policy so long as the cage is an original and not a chinese copy.

Good luck and keep us informed.

3. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    Welcome mkman. Hope you enjoy your stay at the mansion. I know I have :)

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome Mark!

mikecb

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    :welcome: to the Mansion!

CB6000 split is something we've discussed here before, did you have a look around the device section under CB? There should be some helpful advice there.

:manga_blowkiss:

6. perdemption

perdemption Junior Member

Local Time:
    Congratulations in getting here and sharing your desires with your girlfriend. It sounds very freeing and intimate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice