First Meetings With Mistress This Year!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Enchained, Jun 13, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Enchained

Enchained 24/7 Chaste Slave

Retired
    Somerset, England, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    Thanks to this wretched pandemic I haven't seen Mistress for months, but recently she decided to resume her garden parties, or rather 'gardening' parties. Which means us poor subs and slaves have a lovely time on our knees in the dirt weeding, planting, digging..

She has a garden in a courtyard which isn't overlooked so normally (weather permitting) we can garden naked apart from knee pads, collars, cuffs and for, of course, a cage..

The first one was a miserable affair. Cold, damp and unpleasant day so it wasn't for long. Last week she summoned 'the favoured' for a working party. She is concerned about Covid so we all had to self test negative, and were told to wear masks until in the garden and maintain a safe distance.

Well yesterday at 10 a.m. we all gathered. Three men and one woman (who was I have to say, very attractive) and another Mistress who I'd never met with her slave. We had to strip, put on our collars and cuffs (I was the only one caged) and await orders standing apart in the garden. It was a beautiful warm day and both Mistresses appeared in a summer dresses with riding crops (for encouragement). Away we all toiled (me desperately trying not to gawp at the fit woman slave), weeding, planting, hoeing in what became blazing sun. Plenty of water and sunscreen was on hand though, nobody likes sunburn, especially on your bits..

Mistresses lay on her loungers with her house slave attending them. Then they disappeared inside and came back out in a bathing costumes with shawls wrapped around their waists and the inevitable covid masks. Then came inspection of our work. Mistress picked on every oversight, every missed weed, every bit of dirt out of place. For every mistake it was kneeling down, bum in the air and a good stroke of the crop followed by "Thank you Mistress". The poor female sub really received it judging by the thwacks from her part of the courtyard, but none of us dared look.

Then she resumed sunbathing on her lounger sipping a cold G&T..

Half an hour later the other Mistress toured, and we all had a taste of the crop or cane (which was surprisingly painful in her hands). She seems a lot harsher than my Mistress.

Then suddenly I was called over to where Mistress was with the female sub and I was told to show her my cage.. Apparently she is interested in being belted and although, obviously, females can't wear cages she was curious about mine and was allowed to question me about comfort, cleaning and most importantly why I wore one..

Finally we were told to all line up, keeping a good distance, and a cold water hose was turned on us to cool us off, followed by a welcome cold beer. And all too suddenly it was over. I was allowed to kiss Mistress' feet, then change and off back home..

Looking at my welts in the mirror today, I can't wait for the next one.. Bring on the Summer..

Today I have to do my garden. Definitely need encouragement... :):+1:

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    I can see why 'Gardening' always ranks high on the hobby list. Would love to try out some like that. :)

Enchained and jemima like this.
  3. Enchained

Enchained 24/7 Chaste Slave

Retired
    Somerset, England, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    Thank you Missy. I can highly recommend 'gardening'. Mistress isn't stupid. Why pay for a gardener when you have slaves and subs? Sunbathe for a while. Whip their butt's and go back to your nice cool G&T. Can't wait for the next one..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice