Fat Cock Splint: Review

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by valsboy, Dec 16, 2009.

1. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    6:48 PM
    The following is a personal review, opinions expressed within are just opinions. Please seek out other reviews before making a decision about this product.

Other reviews: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2415

Purchased from: http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/p/cock-bondage/fat-cock-splint/ecb001.html

Fat Cock Splint.jpg

On Saturday night the Fat Cock Splint was retrieved from the toy box, where it has been loitering unused for a good while now.

Getting the splint on required a generous amount of lube, as it is quite a snug fit. But the silicon tube does give and once I was in its tight grip was a pleasant sensation. The tube length is 5". My glans poked neatly out from the thick black tube, think Yul Bryner in a black puffa jacket. The stretchy silicon ring at the base slips around the testicles to anchor the tube. Getting my balls into the ring was only slightly uncomfortable, and thereafter felt pleasantly snug.

Duchess took lubed Splint from on top. Her initial pleasure at its unquestionable filling power (it is at least 2.5" across), turned to discomfort as she felt it was pumping her full of air. A change of position to missionary did not improve matters as she began to get cramps.

The splint afforded me more pleasure than I had expected as my foreskin enabled it to ride up on the outstroke, tugging my balls and sort of wanking me in its firm grip. Unfortunately this movement was the cause of the pumping that caused Duchess's discomfort.

Duchess is adamant it won't be used again. But I feel it may be more successful with a good cock-ring to maintain a good stiffy and less lube to get it on.

Unfortunately for us I suspect this toy was designed with the circumcised penis in mind. It could be relegated to being my poor man's flesh-lite if I'm unlocked with time on my hands!

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you so much for such a great review, with links and photos! Awesome!

I'm wondering if the delay spray and condom trick might help reduce pleasure? It's something I will bear in mind.

It will be interesting to see if we have the same problems. I don't think ours is the fat version, it's the smaller one, but that won't make any difference for the person wearing it.

Now I suppose I have to go drag mine out of the box for comparison don't I?!

:spider:

3. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your comments Mistress Watchful. Please do drag yours out and compare, I know I'm not the only one eagerly awaiting your review.

Selfishly, I chose the Fat one as I felt the exposure of the glans would be a good thing. I've looked at the Medium Cock Splint Details again and I think this model will not cause any 'inflation' problems as there is no exposure, also it may be different for the wearer as it is a slightly tighter fit.

I hope you enjoy yours, we'll see and maybe in the New Year I shall be making a less selfish purchase from Tickleberry.

4. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    Yep, great review. I've been holding back on one of these, waiting to see some thoughts. I know it doesn't seem like and expensive toy, but once you ship it to Australia and go through the exchange rate of the Australian Rouble to pounds, it's not cheap here. I have a cheap cyberskin one, but it's terrible.. it's just a sheath and there is no ball strap, so pretty much it just falls off and doesn't please anyone. I had vague hopes that these would offer a better experience, but I'm also uncircumcised, so I suppose I'd have similar problems.

Thanks again.

5. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Hi Burger,

Good to hear from you. As I always say "Where there's a willy there's a wahey!" - watch this space. Would it be cheaper if shipped to you personally? ie if someone posted it to you.

Looks like your dreams may come true re a gathering in UK.

:character0180:

6. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    Love the disclaimer!! Thanks for the review

7. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    We have the same or very similar splint/extender to the one that valsboy reviewed, except ours is glow-in-the-dark instead of black.

I agree with most of what he posted, except for the pumping aspect. Then again, I am circumcised, so there may be something to that argument. My Goddess likes it, but we obviously have to warm her up quite a bit first, and go slowly due to its sheer girth. She likes it but it's definitely not an everyday toy.

We also have the 'Two Inch Veinzy Extender' from the same place. It's similarly constructed, but it's a little narrower, longer and has a closed end. I like this one a little better. Since it's closed, you don't slide around inside quite as much due to the suction and therefore there's not quite as much stimulation inside. The veins and crown give plenty of stimulation outside. Goddess likes this because it fills her up without overdoing it like with the one above.

We got ours from the Big Sex Toy Store:
    http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edatcat/BTSstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=TSX-1040
    http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edatcat/BTSstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=TSX-1021

They also have a closed-end version of the first one that's just slightly larger (2.75" instead of 2.5"):
    http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edatcat/BTSstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=TSX-1098

8. wannabe slave d

wannabe slave d Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for that stealth.
    I've been looking at the closed end ones and wondering how much stimulation you would get.

I get really worked up at the idea of giving my G/f a good seeing to and really satisfying her, but with me staying frustrated.
    We tried a strap on with me locked in my CB6000 once, but it wasn't very successful. The strap on was quite a cheap one and took a while to get comfortable over my CB. Plus, it was just too big for her.

She's not too struck with the whole chastity thing, mainly because she doesn't like the look of me all squashed up in there and also because of the hygiene issues. She's said she wouldn't mind if I tried a better quality, steel design which I'll probably start saving up for when we move in together next year.

We have had a few bondage/T&D scenes which have been pretty mind blowing.

I've told her that I'd love to be tied up and teased out of my mind, before being placed into the cock splint and her riding it, while kissing me, rubbing her tits in my face etc.. I imagine it to be the most delicious torture.

Do you think if you were sufficiently worked up, you'd be able to cum while inside the splint?

I hope not. A bit more detail would be great, when you get the time.

9. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    The full sheath / splint such as you have makes it very difficult (near impossible) for the male to climax unless your getting some serious external stimulation like from a big vibe *Like a Hitachi Magic Wand. And btw having your SO grab onto the sheath and Buzz you to orgasm IS A M A Z I N G......

Dear M.W. P l e a s e do drag it out of the box!!! It truly turns whoever wears it into a pleasure machine.

I read the review of the half (fat) splint. That seems to have several serious issues. One its too easy for the male to orgasm and two this air biz? We never had that problem with the one we have that covers the entire penis. Plus I think a little added length (if not too crazy long) is nice and makes some positions a lot more pleasureable (or possible - depending on how well or not that the male is endowed)

10. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Its pretty powerful to take yourself and your orgasm out of the equation even if its just for a short time. I honestly think you will learn better how to really "fuck."

My strongest advise is to spend money on a quality dildo. Silicone is 1000x better then all the cheap crap thats sold. You want a dildo that "feels" right not hard, not plastic, not made of some mystery rubber that smells like a chemical lab.

You don't even need to be locked up to use a strapon. Just tuck yourself behind the base of the dildo and go for it.

Size is always a big question. Girth is (my SO says) where its at. Long ones just bash the hell out of her cervix and she said thats not sexy, not good at all. Just O U C H !

An average penis is 5 to 6 inches in length. Add a touch because some of it is lost with the harness.

Combine your humping skills with a properly placed Vibe and you will have a winning combo for making your GFs day!

11. wannabe slave d

wannabe slave d Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hey!
    Thanks for that Jimi!
    Scuse me while I kiss the sky!

12. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I looked at the links and this is similar to the one I mentioned earlier as the "horse cock" device. If the damned thing wasn't made of that weird mystery rubber that smelled so strong (Chemical) and gave us both a burning sensation we would be using it on a regular basis. I admit being frankly astonished that Mrs Jimi could even take this monster but she did. Very hot! I liked the way it attaches as well. It takes some effort to get the testicles into the harness but its a pretty erotic scheme *If you ask me.

We tried covering it with a condom which helped her avoid the burning sensations but I felt like I had a UTI after using it so I tossed it into the trash.

Ours btw was a bright red. Maybe these are made of some other material? They say PVC which to me might be the same junk?

http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edatcat/BTSstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=TSX-1021

One thing about the ones that M.W. listed links to is that they have a smooth one. "Veins" are great when the dildo is silicone. When they are hard its too rough for Mrs Jimi.

13. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
  14. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Here's my review of the Medium Fat Cock Splint.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice