excited to be here and in Vegas

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sexyblondeandcuck, Sep 28, 2014.

1. sexyblondeandcuck

sexyblondeandcuck New member

Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    Hey all,

We are a sexy tall blonde hotwife and a tall in shape cuckold. We look for play toys, studs, bulls in Las Vegas for her pleasure and his humiliation. We do have pics, figuring out the site and how to complete our profile. Thank you.

2. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    Welcome and enjoy your adventure. It sounds delicious.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    Lucky you. We love Vegas and have had some very kinky time there. Your wife is gorgeous and you are too large to be locked up. :) I am sure that you know what you are doing but as someone who has been both a cuckold and then a bull, most wives and their husbands, were looking for a dominant bull and your wife looks like a hot dominatrix in her picture. I am sure that you have more experience than I do in modern day cuckolding but unless you may be turning off some bulls who seek submissive wives. You probably know better than me but every couple I played with, wanted me to dominate the wife. I do understand that some wives want both the husband and Bull to be submissive to her. If that is the case, the pic is great. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice