Evotion wearables review

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Living Curious, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    http://www.evotionwearables.com/

Verdict: Excellent, highly recommended (after a short term test, subject to change, but I don't think it will)

I bought an all black device with the 'headband.' It showed up right on time about 4 weeks after I ordered it, but I never got an email saying it had shipped or anything so it was a surprise when it just showed up one day. I was never told I would get an email with a tracking number or anything, I guess I just assumed I would.

I wore the device from Saturday afternoon until yesterday evening. My piercing isn't fully hardened so I thought it best to go slow and build up to longer times. One of the reasons I bought it was because I wanted to test out measurements before fully committing to the Lori. I'm glad I did.

Everyone has their own rubric for how they review a device, so if I leave out a concern you have and you want to know, just ask.

Material:
    As the site says, the material is not smooth but I didn't think it was too rough. I was concerned about how the texture of the PA pin might feel or if it would give me trouble to put in. I used a bit of lube and it went in just fine. Over the next few days the texture did start to make the bottom opening of the piercing sore. That's the main reason we decided to take a break, but like I said, my piercing is still pretty new and I only stretched to 6ga a few weeks ago.

Fit:
    I took measurements over the course of ten days. Eight different measurements at least twice a day, sometimes 3 or 4 times. I ended up going with most measurements about halfway between my minimum and my average. I was pretty confident that the measurements I gave would be perfect and I was right, almost. The device was precisely the size I ordered, but my measurements could have been tweaked.
    I think I could have gone a bit shorter by a few mm for the shaft length, and I probably should have asked for the pin to be about 1mm further back. As far as length, I ordered it about 1/8in shorter than my minimum length, and that was about 1/2in shorter than my average length. So I probably could have gone about 1/4in shorter than my minimum length instead on 1/8in.
    Regarding the PA pin, I would err on the side of further back. I use 3/4in jewelry, so that's the measurement I gave. I probably should have made it 7/8in. The reason why is because when completely 'shriveled' there was a bit of tension on the piercing and I think the extra 1/8in would have been perfect. On the opposite end, I don't have to worry about pressure on the other side by growing too large, because of course the device doesn't allow that.

Putting on:
    It was fiddly to put on, as I expected it would be until I got the hang of it. With other plastic devices in the past, I found that the sock method was necessary to get all the way in the tube but since this is a PA device that's not possible. Once I had the two halves together and locked on I had to try and use a cotton swab through the holes to try and push the skin forward. I got the hang of it but it was a nuisance.
    One of the reasons it was fiddly to put on is because the diameter I ordered is smaller than my average size, so putting it on 'squished' my shaft ever so slightly, as was intended. I wanted the device to be in constant contact with my shaft so as not to hang on the piercing. Because of the hinged design, as I was closing the device it kind of squeezed me out a little. Hence having to use the cotton swabs to try and push everything forward once it was on. Also, since when it's closed it's in contact with my skin, it's impossible to put the lock straps on without pinching the skin, unless I use something to push the skin away on the bottom, like a cotton swab, again. Not a big deal over all.

Cleaning:
    I took the top part off every day to make sure everything stayed properly clean. I ordered some supplies that will hopefully make it easy to clean in the future without taking off, but for the first time using it we didn't want to take any chances. And we also wanted to inspect it each day to make sure there weren't any sores developing, which there wasn't. I only took the top part off, I left the bottom part on so as not to irritate the piercing.
    And of course my cleaning supplies will be in the mail today, the day after I decide to take a break. I bought an assortment of brushes and some syringes with curved tips on Amazon and I think moving forward I won't need to take the device off daily to be confident it's properly cleaned.

What GC thinks about it:
    She said it's cute.

Comfort:
    Other than the minor irritation of the piercing, it was extremely comfortable. I never woke during night time erections and didn't have any trouble wearing jeans on the tighter side. Being aroused provided no discomfort whatsoever. I can see myself wearing this device indefinitely without any trouble at all eventually. My Lori will be here in a few months, but it's nice to know this one will work in the mean time, or just in case I can't wear the Lori for some reason.

Security:
    A chastity device is only as secure as you think it is. If it's "actually" secure is the least important aspect of a device, to me anyway.
    Given the fact it's a PA device I can't see how it would be possible to take off without unlocking. Can I orgasm with it on? I have no idea, but I doubt it. I didn't try, nor will I. If you want to know I guess you'll have to buy one and try to defeat the whole purpose all on your own.

bincorona likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice