Early release

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Happy wifes matter, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    A morning shower with my wife went from a little teasing to her getting horney and wanting sex !! The only problem is I only lasted about 20 sec. I've got a lot of making up to do !!!

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    That is a problem we used to have at the beginning. My wife would tell me that I had to wait a month for an orgasm and then get carried away during sex and I would cum real fast. I think it is good to note to all new guys to chastity that women actually do enjoy making their men cum just as we like making them cum. Think of it. How happy would you be with a woman who seldom had an orgasm during sex. The orgasm is the goal we were all conditioned to accept as a job well done.

I used to fight it but now I just let her do what she wants to do. Over the years she has adjusted too well to sex without an orgasm for me. She enjoys denying me so much and it takes about a month of denial to get me close to where she wants me to be that she is much more restrained now. In fact, too restrained as she no longer needs my orgasms for validation of how much I desire her. She has come to accept my sexual frustration as validation to her sexual attractiveness to me. It is a process for the wives and girlfriends so let it proceed naturally. No prizes for going the longest without cumming after all.

When we started, I used to cum real quick, but after all this time I have the opposite problem. My penis is so used to being teased and resisting orgasm that it naturally goes into hiding and refuses to cum. My wife has to work at getting me to cum and sometimes I have to take matters in my own hands. Just let things progress naturally and as long as you are both having fun, that is all that matters.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice