Drawn back In

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Beach-bum, Jan 2, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Beach-bum

Beach-bum Unlocked

Gloucestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    Been feeling very vanilla recently and had nothing to do with kink or chastity for a few months. Did my longest periods locked though towards the end of the year, 11 days in October and 14 days in November! I had an online keyholder online, she lives close but work abroad most of the time, who was very experienced and encouraging. However I wasn’t able to get on with my life and found the whole experience very very distracting to the point I couldn’t think about anything else. Far from what some chaste boys report of freedom to put all their energy to other things they love in life.
    I’m sure if I had a partner, who was into locking me I would continue. Not sure if I should continue or to leave the whole thing behind me.

2. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    US, Suburbs of Philly, summers in the PA Poconos
    Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    All depends on what you are trying to achieve. Even without a KH you can use this as a way to change your own behaviors. 11 and 14 days seems like a lot but you may need to go longer to find the point to which you are no longer distracted by the cage. Mine is on 24/7 and I barely know it is there most of the time. That first 2-3 weeks were insane but eventually it worked out. Good luck.

Rectrix, Gigaman and Beach-bum like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice