Dommes thoughts of malesubs

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by kickball, Mar 26, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:12 PM
    i know i not a lot of good at writing Mistress, im sorry.

2. Lady Jezerae

Lady Jezerae Key Holder of lowcountryscott

Local Time:
    12:12 PM

For me a male submissive is strong and beautiful. It takes a lot of trust to give someone your keys, and in doing so that doesn't make them weak. In my eyes it makes them more attractive.

3. Tusk11

Tusk11 Active member

Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    I had been wondering the same thing as the OP. I like the answers to this question, I know I couldn't be with someon unless they truely cared for me.

Scott

4. MissCharlotte

MissCharlotte Active member

Miss
    Australia
    Local Time:
    12:12 AM

5. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    All of my domes over the last 4 decades, including my wife, have been good friends and lovers outside of the bedroom. I would not want to be married to a woman who dominated me all the time or be dominated by someone who I had no emotional tie with. I have never let a one night stand dominate me, although some tried. For the level of pain I like, I really have to trust the person because I always ask for more than is safe or that I really want, and I need someone who knows me enough to give me what I need and not what I want. :) I am not a fan of paying for any form of sex as I want someone who wants to do it because they want to do it for the shear pleasure of doing it with me. :)

These days my wife is the only dominant women in my life. I am not submissive to any women I meet or anyone that puts the word "Mistress" in front of their name. My submission has to be earned. It is never freely given just because there is a female asking. It would not be uncommon to be whipped to the point of tears, be cuddled and then go out to dinner with the dome and discuss our session and perhaps go home and have regular sex where I may end up dominating her if that is what she wants.

My take on it may be much different than many, especially if I could believe the stories I read. For me it is play time, not slave time. My wife just nonchalantly dropped two tubes of lipstick on my desk on her way out to buy some makeup for me. She asked me to pick one for tonight and asked if I wanted my own blush and brush. At that point I could have said that I was not in the mood or too tired and she would have said it was alright. However, she also could be insistent and I would obey. Hard to describe but basically we love each other and take each others feelings into account so that I do not become a slave or she, a Mistress only interested in proving her domination over me by having me do things that do not really need to be done or done in a humiliating way. There is humiliation in our relationship but not in all things. I do not have to were a dress or be naked and shine her shoes. She just makes bun of my small penis, has me look feminine at times and comments on how my old balls sag, my belly is fat and my hair is thinning.

I guess we all approach it differently but when I was young I went for the 24/7 slave thing but learned that you could not live your life like that for very long and it never ended up in a long relationship. I have been dominated sexually by woman who I dominated during the day, like my secretary and others. I call it revenge domination where they can get back at me for ordering them about during the day. Not your typical submissive story that you read on the internet. Would not get many views. :)

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:12 PM
    im very happy being a fulltime maid. its lots better than working in bars.

Tanya B and BlueEyes like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice