dominatrix outfits

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Sub_kjm, Nov 16, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Sub_kjm

Sub_kjm Active member

Local Time:
    3:01 PM
    I live in regina sk, and I've never bought clothing for a dom b4
    and was wondering wat are some good shops for me and my dom( should be noted she a bigger woman) to look

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    That would depend on whether you require a male fetish-like creature in a latex catsuit with 8" heeled thigh high leather boots, welding a bull whip or a female dressed in what she likes best.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    I am a sucker for black stockings with a garter belt and maybe panties. That is it. I like a minimalist approach. Most times my Mistress was naked because after our threesome with my wife, my wife would leave the bedroom to let us play our BDSM games without her. She cannot bear seeing me hurt. So since my Mistress is already naked we just go with that. I like to see her naked. She has 38EE breast and a pretty vagina. Turned me on to look at her and when she was naked I had a minute to get an erection to show my respect for her beauty.

4. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    I have a love for seeing my mistress in vinyl, leather or latex clothing. I find vinyl to be the most affordable and easily maintained. There a ton online shops that sell vinyl clothing products but most are made in China and usually run fairly small. There is an online shop called www.artificeclothing.com they are based in Canada and make some high quality vinyl clothing. They also do custom sizing so you can get a tailored fit for your mistress. I've bought several outfits from them and have never been disappointed.

Dumb1 likes this.
  5. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
  6. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    Buy her some nice tall black leather boots (knee high), sheer black stockings, black panties and matching black bra. Oh, and a garter to hold up the stockings. She will be able to wear the boots even when she isn't playing "Dominatrix" for you. Every woman needs at least one set of black under things. You may also want to add a black waist cincher or corset (could be an accent color like red or purple or just black to match the other items). Search online... victoria's secret, fredericks of hollywood. Be sure to get her the right size... maybe ask her first, can be a sensitive subject with us women.

Every time she wears the boots with every day clothes, it will remind you of her being a dominatrix for you in the bedroom.

Maybe something like this....
    [​IMG]

and these...
    [​IMG]

Good luck. I love to shop. Hmmmmm, maybe I should become a professional shopper for others. :)

Dumb1, danleft1 and LadyS like this.
  7. Minas bitch

Minas bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    I would ask her what she likes. For Mina she feels like the restrictive clothing, super high heels and super skimpy outfits make her feel uncomfortable and less dominant. Would you rather your dominant be comfortable and take her complete time with you or cutting things short because her feet hurt or she cant stand wearing the corset any longer? Which is more important you having eye candy or your dominants comfort? That all being said she will appease me on occasion and I do love all the fetish clothing. I will say her running around barefoot with spurs on is super hot!

Dumb1 likes this.
  8. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    As you say having a happy partner is key i too love all the amazing leather rubber pvc dominatrix designs we all fantasize about secretly but in the end if my wife doesnt feel comfortable in them she will not wear them so a compromise is required.

maid_carrie likes this.
  9. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    It depends on what she likes. I like to dress in retro foundation garments when it's time to be a disciplinarian. I wear various girdles, longline bras or all in ones. I always wear black or red.

Footwear is what she likes and feels comfortable in. It depends, too, on what she wants to express herself as. I like the regular heels more than boots, since I see myself more as a disciplinarian than a dominatrix.

bitstripped likes this.
  10. bitstripped

bitstripped Long term member

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    You basically just spelled out my ultimate fetish scene. A disciplinarian wearing retro foundations is so hot, especially if they are wearing them while giving OTK spankings, domestic discipline, diapering, enemas, medical play, pegging, etc. I especially love satin paneled high-waisted long-leg panty girdles and longline bra's, or AIOs too! There's something about the retro foundations look that goes so well with the disciplinarian look. I don't know why, perhaps it's because I masturbated when I was young to many Sears / JCpenny catalogs lingerie sections. And I was born in the early 80s too so I didn't even get exposed to the more retro ends of things when I was young. So who knows.

11. Spookiie

Spookiie Active member

OTR truck driver Owner Operator
    Interstate somewhere USA
    Local Time:

The model is a enticing as her outfit! I like women with a figure! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice