Do you ever feel the need to be whipped ?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by nikkel, Sep 13, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. sissyfifi68

sissyfifi68 Active member

Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    That's the problem with being a dude isn't it? The cock head takes over from the one above your shoulders. My advice: Doesn't matter what games we play, as long as both parties are playing by the same ones. When you're thinking with your top brain, not the purple one eyed monster, are you satisfied and happy with your relationship? If yes , great, but if not I suggest writing Her a letter and make your position clear, hopefully she will be understanding and perhaps a compromise where both parties are satisfied can be arranged. If not maybe you should move on? About the shipping, not my thing but I do crave a moderate caning every so often. I think it's possible that we're both a little do-lally-cuckoo, but there you go. Can't all be straight laced with a stick up our arses can we? Hope you reach a mutually beneficial conclusion.

2. Chastity lord

Chastity lord chastity lord

Sydney
    Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    Love receiving the cane on my bum 20 hard strokes then followed up with a thick leather belt swung as hard as Miss can.

3. Devoted Hubby

Devoted Hubby Long term member

Househusband
    Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England.
    Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    yes, "Lover" of a caning

4. JKL

JKL Active member

Rome, Italy
    Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    My wife whips me often, sometimes several times a week. It’s a huge turn on for her and I’ve learned to receive. She usually ties me standing spread eagle and whips using whips, canes, belts, paddles. She buys expensive ones so they sting. She likes me to be silent and prefers not having to gag me, but sometimes it’s hard not to grunt or scream, especially when she beats hard with the cane (which is her favorite).

Chris estim and qwer75 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice