dickcage duo

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by mr&mrspilks, Jul 22, 2011.

1. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    I just ordered one, they confirmed measurements are the same for both devices (and it _IS_ the same company I guess, I just got a reply from Birdlocked support regarding a question to DickCage Duo, or the support at Novamedia is just confused ;))

2. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Mine is underway, but I am incredibly annoyed right now. Since they are shipping from Switzerland, import tax is due for the EU. OK, I expected that. 37€. What I did NOT expect is TNT charging 25€ for handling customs additionally to their 13€ Shipping cost. So what I payed now is 109€ for the device and 79€ for shipping. And it states that nowhere on their homepage.

3. mr&mrspilks

mr&mrspilks phill.901.735.886

Local Time:
    1:58 PM
    Hi guys, I got a private message asking something’s about this and thought I should update you all on here. Firstly to that person, I am not sure what you mean by the metal thing, pm me again if you are still confused but for the exception of the lock, everything on here is silicone or plastic. There are three sizes to choose from and I didn’t know which one to buy. Being of average size I choose the middle sized one. It turns out this was actually too small for me and caused quite a bit of damage to my penis. This then got infected and resulted in me being out of it for a long time. This was not their fault but they were really good about it, I won’t say what they did as I don’t want to cause them problems in the future but let’s just say I could not have asked anything more. It is still very comfy and would recommend it, just get the right size. I hope to try out my new bigger one soon.

4. lthrmitts

lthrmitts Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    Just got one of these and I am very impressed. As others have noted it is a bit tricky to get on. The tube was tighter than I expected andy he ring tight. For me almost too tight but after a couple days of wearing it, it seems to be stretching out slightly.

Pros:
    **I like the squishy feel of the silicone. I have the cb3 and cb6 and it's a nice change from the feel of those.
    **It is more comfortable especially at night. Sleeping is easier for some reason. This is a big one for me because after several nights of waking up in my cb6 or 3 i start to get lagging in the day. I find I have to leave it off for a few nights to get caught back up. I am not waking up as much with this one. It's just a different feel, you almost have to experience it to see what I mean. I personally really like it.
    **They had a very clever idea of bringing the tube way past the end of the back of the ring. This makes pulling out for me virtually impossible. I have tried and he is NOT coming out I can't get any leverage to begin the process because it's all covered up. I have read that some of you have been able to pull out but I have no idea how. Even once I take the lock off I have a terrible time getting the tube off. I never thought I would find a device that doesn't have a piercing to honestly be secure and I will tell you I am not getting out of this. This is going to be delightfully frustrating. I would love to see a video of someone pulling out of this with the right fit. I suppose there are many different anatomies and i am sure it's possible but for me this thing rocks for security.
    It's flexible. The ring on the cb3/6 is solid where this is flexible. you notice it much less throughout the day. It's a great thing. You notice it immediately if you get a little aroused and knowing I can't sneak off and get out is an even bigger turn on 4 me.

Cons
    **Can't pull out... =) Hey... at times that becomes a con.
    **I wish the rings came just a bit larger. This one is just a bit tight. It's fixing itself with time by stretching out slightly but not much.
    **if you we are a cb3 or cb6 you may find the shorter tube more comfortable for you. Unlike the cb series it's a bit difficult pushing all the way in to pea. That can make a mess if you don't. So in this case a little shorter...
    It would be easy to cut off. I wish there was some way to make it more secure that way.

I think overall they did a great job on this new one

5. seidenki

seidenki Member

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    I've got one on the way after my CB6kS split. Will let you know how it goes.

Sei

6. seidenki

seidenki Member

Local Time:
    My DickCage turned up yesterday. I put it on last night in the shower. Using soap helped a lot.

It's really different to the CB6kS. It pulls my testicles forward in a different way and the tube feels like it wants to slide off, yet I know it can't. An attempted erection pulls my nuts, but then it "just stops". You felt the solidity of the CB6kS, whilst the DickCage is more of a gentle barrier.

I'll give a better report after I've had it on longer.

Sei.

7. seidenki

seidenki Member

Local Time:
    Right. Okay. I've been in DickCage for a few days and now I'm out again. Now for a longer write-up. This is an edited version of a post I put on another forum. Why the DickCage? Well, after my CB6000S broke a few weeks ago, I decided to "upgrade". I was tempted by the Birdlocked but the DickCage looked a little better.

First let me get out of the way that I rather dislike the name. I understand that there are only so many ways of giving a name to a male chastity device, and I am not normally a prude. It's just that I find the name somewhat crass. Moving on.

As everyone should already know, it is a silicone device, so it's completely "soft", though not very stretchy. The unique part of the DC, as has also been mentioned, is that the penis tube extends back past the ring quite a distance. This means your testicles are held forward by the DC, rather than left to dangle, such as in a CBx series. In a sense, the problem I have with the CBx that it pushes things forward is done deliberately by the DC and generally taken advantage of. Turned out I quite like this. Shows signs of some serious design.

Using silicon means the sleeve itself is very comfortable. I missed the KSD for a short while aqnd kept thinking the DC was going to fall off. This is, however, not possible and in only a few hours I got used to the absence of anything resembling the KSD.

Putting it on is a bit of a trial. Being silicone, it needs lubrication to slip it on. Actually it needs rather a bit of force. Using soap has also been mentioned, and I was already in the habit of doing this for my CB6kS. It turned out to be the best solution. I also used a cottonwool-swab (aka "Q-tip") to help push.

The sleeve was relatively easy to put on, but the ring, however, is not. There are no fitting instructions with the DC, but it has been mentioned here or elsewhere to put the tube on first. Which I did. Putting the ring on afterwards is a matter of balls first or penis first? I tried both, but ultimately balls first was the only one that worked for me. The locking ridge is surprisingly secure even without the padlock, but I still locked it afterwards.

Now, the problems. I am a grower and do not always fill the tube. This can make peeing tricky. I think I need to extend the hole on the end downwards a little - I had a similar problem with the CB6kS (and a CB3k) so there's clearly a quirk of my anatomy at play here. Turns out, though, that the pee doesn't stay on the silicone quite as readily as the acrylic and this means it doesn't make it smell so easily. Washing each night is harder, though, as the DC tube is smaller and longer than the CB6kS. Since the back of the tube also goes way past the ring and I suspect if I lopped a third or a half of an inch off I could push further into the tube and that would also help. That would also mean the ring would be back a little further and that would also help. However, I am not going to rush in to modifications.

The morning erection problem just isn't a problem with the DC. With the CBx, there is a hard limit to how much you can grow because the device is hard. That is, of course, the point of a chastity device, but an unintentional erection can therfore be more painful than frustrated. The DC, by contrast, being silicone has a small amount of give. It's hard to describe but an erection comes to a less firm limit, I guess you could say. The morning erection doesn't hurt and didn't wake me.

There are downsides, however. A previous poster commented on the inset of the locking post inside the tube. Like him, this produced a noticable "bump" on the top of my penis once I took it all off. It faded within half-an-hour, but I can see why this might be a problem, perceived or real.

But there is a more serious problem: hygiene. There is not much clearance around the tube for washing and this is apparant after a few days if you poke a cottonwool bud down there. It comes back yellow. :-/ Unwashed genitals and silicone also produce an unpleasant (to me) odour that is distinct and different from stale pee. I don't know what the solutions are to these. I thought I'd be in it a week or more. Not so. I am thinking about my next move with it and I suspect it will be post-modification.

I can't afford anything else just yet, but something from Mature Metal is top of the list, not the least because of price. But that will be months away at the very least.

Sei.

8. MissKelly

MissKelly Active member

Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    I would like to hear more about this device , so anymore updates would be great

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    How on earth did you manage to get involved with the beta testing?

10. mr&mrspilks

mr&mrspilks phill.901.735.886

Local Time:
    I should have updated you guys ages ago but have been giving them a chance to correct. It is too narrow for me. It caused me bad cuts. They sent me a bigger ring but it is the tube that is too small. If you find the cb snug then you won't get on with this. The other issue is that the ring doesn't sit against the abdomen due to the deign change so this isn't as comfy as the beta would have been and for those guys that are uncut like me, all the excess skin gets pushed out due to being so narrow and gets pulled over the tube, you end up with the tube actually inside your skin, it isn't comfy. I think they made a mistake changing the tube from the beta but I guess everyone's different. I emailed them because they stole a picture off here and out it on there site without my permission, didn't even say sorry.I asked them if they had any tubes left over from the beta but they just ignore me now. I think it is the least secure device I have had too, even though it is too small for me, I can still get my Dick out but it is the first one that I can get it back in undetected. If they correct it and I find I'm wrong ill go back on what I said but I'm assuming there attitude is because they know its flawed.

11. chase8225

chase8225 Member

Local Time:
    My Dick Cage arrived a short while ago, couldn't wait to try it on. Well it was a little bit of a job to get it on, but now that its on, WOW, super comfortable to wear can't wait for my wife to come back from shopping to show her. Hope we can have a mini session with some estim and maybe a spanking for putting it on without her permission. I know, I need to start doing a complete shaving.

Attached Files:

12. SFBound4fun

SFBound4fun Member

Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    You guys who have this:

Do you find your balls hang low enough ? It's difficult to tell how much space is in there for the balls - I always had problems with CBx00's and having my balls pinch between the inner and outer ring. And of course I could slip out way too easy.

I'd be wearing it for 1-7 days give or take - the wifey doesn't like me in chastity. She likes to fondle me ... alot ... lol

I'm up in the air about what to get myself for my B-day - bird lock, bon4 kit or dickcage ... hate to buy a birdlock mini and find out it's too small and that I can pull out ...

13. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    I have had the bon4 and the birdcage. Bon4 caused abrasions to my nuts not pleasant - so would not recommend - dickcage is comfortable - very - but the real issue is the ring size - i had the standard one and once my balls got sweaty in the summer If I moved the wrong way It would just pull off without me touching it it - so just be aware of that - the end slit is quite large as well so peeing and hygiene are ok...
    Regards
    Phil

14. soonbound

soonbound Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have tried two devices now, a cage and a leather thing but i was easily able to get out of these deiveces....
    If i spend the more money am i going to still be able to get out of the cb6000 or the dickcage?

15. cuckboy_Staffs_uk

cuckboy_Staffs_uk New member

Local Time:
    New to this site and seriously thinking of upgrading to the DC. I currently have a CB6000 but have serious comfort issues. I'm hoping the softer silicon will resolve my problem.

16. saint7

saint7 Member

Local Time:
    I've recently ordered DC. I measured according to the string test they describe on the website. I should have ordered a size up as the ring is just too dang tight. Anyway, I have tried emailing them about this, and Martine has replied twice, but she just acts like she doesn't understand me, and I don't hear back from her for a long time. Does anyone know what language she speaks, and maybe I can have Google translate do its thing and I'll send my questions in her own language? Right now, I'm pretty frustrated with the communication though. I hope that she will get back with me and help me get this right.

17. HalJ

HalJ New member

Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    Like one of the other reviews that I read, I'm not pleased with the name of the product. To me the name Dick Cage sounds a little crass. That point aside, however, I am quite pleased with the product. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and here are some of my early observations.

As pointed out by other reviewers, the ring is a challenge to get into place. Also, I would agree that you want to put some lubricating hand cream on the scrotum area where the ring is going to cover. This will avoid some discomfort after the ring is in place for a couple of days, especially as you are first getting used to it.

The tube is also tricky to get in place. The tube material has the tendency to grab so it is necessary to use some water-based lube such as KY jelly to get the penis into the tube. I'm a pretty small build and I wish I would have gone with the short tube rather than the regular. I will consider purchasing the short tube down the line as they are available separately. I made some attempts to place the tube using a number of different methods with mixed success. Using a stocking did not work as well as it did with my home-made device which was open on the end. Using a string lasso inside of a small plastic pipe (actually aquarium tubing) wasn't very successful either. The method that works best is the one described in a video on the company website- put lube inside the tube and stuff the penis inside. While unlocked it is possible to guide the penis in from the open end as long as there is some lube. The method that works best is for me to put on the ring and push it quite close to my body and pull the testicles as far down as possible. The penis is then directed into the ring and traction applied to pull it through as well. Coat with a thin layer of water-soluble lube. By this time, things are starting to stiffen so it is necessary to work quickly to push the tube in place while you are stiff, but before you get hard. The timing is quite tricky- too soft and it is tough to get the penis far enough in and too hard, well, you can imagine the problem that would cause.

The specifications of the tube are a bit confusing. The regular tube is said to be 3 1/2 inch, but when I measure along the top length of the tube, I measure 4 1/2 inches. I believe the tube is actually specified from the back of the ring, along the top of the tube to the tip to get the 3 1/2 inch measurement. Remember that the tube actually penetrates farther back from the ring and this appears to be about 1 inch on the top side. When I look at photos of the short tube, it looks like the biggest change is that the head and tip area is somewhat shorter and the rest of the tube looks identical from regular to short.

One thing that everybody questions is security. I will probably open myself up for criticism here but I'm not inclined to do much in the way of escape attempts for the purpose of merely testing the limits of the device. I have initiated the chastity idea with my SO/keyholder and as such I am willing to remain chaste with minimal security. A head-game where I pretend the device is inescapable works for me. If I were to attempt to defeat the device and succeeded, the illusion would be wrecked and being locked in a device that I knew that I could defeat would spoil everything. As long as I don't have an episode where I manage to get out of the device, my illusion of perfect security is intact.

That being said, in looking at the device while in place, it looks like it would be a significant challenge to defeat it. When the ring is installed it is very tight to the scrotum when the correct ring is ordered. Mine fits very closely and it is quite wide so the package is nicely stretched out. When the tube is installed, it fills up what little space was left in the ring. You see, before the tube is in place, there is an approximate 1 inch square about 5/16 inch deep space at the top of the ring. On the tube, there is a mating square that is part of the locking mechanism that fills this area when in place. When the ring is in place and you are pulling the penis through, you end up using this empty area to get the penis pulled through the ring. Once the tube is in place, however, this area is filled with the locking ridge, effectively removing this area and thus actually making the ring smaller. The tube goes completely through the ring and pretty much buries itself inside your body. This means the penis is almost completely covered by the tube from where it exits your body to the closed end. I had some concern about comfort and soreness issues with this arrangement but haven't found it to be any kind of a problem.

When I first got the device, I wanted to get some idea what it would be like with a night-time hard-on so I did some testing. While locked up I watched some porn videos that never failed to excite me. I'm not sure of the reason, but I could never get much of a hard-on and what I was able to get was not uncomfortable. One thing that always happened with my home-made device was that my hard-on would usually start growing above the area where the tube started and it was usually a teeth- clenching experience. As noted earlier, the tube covers more of the penis back toward the body than my other device and I assume this to be the reason why the hard-on was not painful.

My sleeping with the device has been uninterrupted after the first couple of nights getting used to it. Where usually I would awake with discomfort in the metal device and need to go to the bathroom to relieve the hard-on, with this device I can sleep right through the night. I awake with a boner, but it was just pressure against the tube and there was no pain like there would have been in my metal device.

The placement of the vent holes on the device is very well done. For me, if I get hard in the device, I will not have skin bulging out of the holes with the subsequent discomfort like has been reported on other devices.

Hygiene with the device is very good. When visiting the bathroom, I will push the tube back toward my body to move the penis toward the front of the tube. It is possible to flex the tube material and align the penis with the hole in the end of the tube in order to urinate. As suggested, I have a bottle with a long spout that I use occasionally to clean the end of the tube where any odors might arise.

The device can be quite well concealed beneath clothing. The design where the lock sits on top of that 1 inch square post does cause the lock to be raised a little higher than other devices, thus causing the lock to be a bit more prominent. There is also a bit more material in the ring and the twins are held farther extended so there is a bit more of a sensation of rubbing of your testicles with your thighs. This causes me to walk with a bit wider stance to avoid the rubbing. A tight pair of undershorts (or panties if you are so inclined) will keep the rubbing to a minimum.

The locking mechanism is pretty standard for silicone devices- there is a nylon post that is part of the tube that goes through a hole in the ring. There is a spacer that goes over the post on the top side that is cut deeper on one side than the other. I place this spacer so the cut side is away from me. In this way, the lock is forced to remain away from my body and aligned with the tube. The post is oblong which gives a little more area for the lock hole which should make it more resistant to breakage. There is a nice little ABUS brass padlock and two keys included with the kit.

Since I can’t really compare this device with anything other than my home-made devices, I really can’t say if it is better than X or Y. What I can say is that it has been quite easy to adapt to, that the security arrangements for a properly fitted device are quite well designed and appear adequate, and that I have been quite happy with the purchase.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice