Diary of a chastity slave in the holy trainer with guardian anti pullout device

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Jeff cage, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Jeff cage

Jeff cage Member

Local Time:
    11:32 PM
    I just gave the keys to my Mistress.
    730pm. Dec 10th. We live in separate apartments and have been in a relationship off and on for several years. She knows and tolerates my interests in bdsm and chastity. Today I finally gave her the keys. I have 2 anti-pullout devices installed. I am using the 2nd smallest ring. Pulling out would be possible but very painful and putting it back in would be impossible. My balls are stuck in there and pulling them out is not possible. The device is made of the same plastic used on glocks. Cutting it off would be impossible without physical damage. Dont think the plastic can be broken. In short, I am truly enslaved in this device. I have worn the device over night a couple of times, but with a key. Nocturnal erections are uncomfortable but manageable. It has only been 15 mins but I'm already a little horny. She has gone but promises to come back around 10 so I can go down on her. I will need to strip and kneel before her with my hands behind my back and await further instructions. We have played with bondage and power play for years but now I am truly under her control. I have some trepidation about this but now it is for real. I agreed that when my cock is free I will be chained to the bed and only released from the bed when I have my cock locked back up. This is to ensure that I am hers and hers alone and I have no choice in the matter. I agreed to give her complete control over me so that i have no choice. I am her slave and she owns my cock. I have used a few different devices but have always had a spare key. I am truly locked in for the first time. I will keep a daily diary of my experiences while I am enslaved/ owned/ kept. At this time i just await for her to return and use my mouth on her.

I have ordered a custom belt device. It will go around my waist and has a single wire that runs up between my ass cheeks. This comes with an anal plug attachment. My cock will be forced down in a sheath that covers my balls and cock. I am anxious to try this out. Should be here in January. I will keep you posted on this as well. 20191210_193956.jpg

Attached Files:

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    11:32 PM
    Good luck on your journey and hope it takes you where you want to go.

3. Gagglover

Gagglover Member

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    good luck!

4. BunnyAthalus

BunnyAthalus Long term member

Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    So how has it all been going :)?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice