depression or the blues maybe?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Meeshell, May 28, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Meeshell

Mistress Meeshell Active member

Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    anyone caged have issues with any type of depression, blues ect. andhow did you or Your Mistress deal with it?

slave_m likes this.
  2. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    I go through blue days...I see it and stop drinking gin....a "real mothers ruin" for me. Also cut back on all alcohol, do some exercise....and set myself a short duration project....something to accomplish, feel good about....also to help stop me thinking negative..I do struggle and have emailed the Samaritans...... good bunch of folks.

3. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    yes, even without any alcohol... i am getting better at seeing the begining signs of depression coming on, as is Mistress Wolf, and we both take actions to stop the fall, and to start changing my thought to more positive ones. i've even done a 10 day thing on FB listing one positive thing each day for ten days... by about day 5-6 it starts really making you think what is important.

4. katielane1

katielane1 Active member

Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    I

A friend did the Facebook thing to , post a picture everyday of something that is beautiful or makes you smile .
    It worked for her , and we all enjoyed the posts some beautiful some funny ,some old picture of good times
    All her friend joined in ,and realy made a difference to her outlook on life ..

5. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    if friends join in or even comment on what the picture, or in my case thought of the day, means to them, or how it affected them it does add to the positive kick in the butt.

Also, Mistress Wolf has told me that when I really feel myself slipping i'm to call, text, or tell Her, and it normally starts a discussion that helps me to turn around and climb back out while highlighting the reason i fell also. Helps both of us learn to see and deal with it...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice