Custom Looker 01 - Very happy

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by Olilo, Oct 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Olilo

Olilo New member

Public Relations Manager
    Munich
    Local Time:
    1:47 PM
    After my first Looker 01 device was simply too large for me, I asked Steekworxx to manufacture a smaller version. The total cage length is now 1,8'' incl. the anatomical A-ring. Furthermore, the cage was designed to have 10 cage rods instead of 8. This was a request of my mistress as it was all to easy to tease my penis with my finger with the first cage.

May mistress and me are very happy with the new cage. It fits perfectly and effecticely prevents erections and masturbatrion (even though some mild self teasing is still somewhat possible).

I wear the device 24/7 - that is at home, at work and in leisure time. I also keep it on while running or when swimming two times a week (I even wear tight swim pants - since the cage is so small and because my pants have a colored pattern which makes the cage almost invisible).

All in all I am very happy with the Looker 01. It is a premium cage, its design is awesome and most of all it is extremely comfortable to wear day and night.

IMG_203936.JPG

2. kleenwheels

kleenwheels Member

Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    which ring shape do you have, round or anatomical?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice